Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Apparently Danny is a slut now……

With caterpillars for eyebrows lmao.

So I wonder how they will explain Lysa's flight with no musician in sight to take the blame.

And 2 weeks suuuuuucks

VTSSLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS LS1 A4 227rwkw
Yeah I was waiting for the 'only cat' line, and it never came. Will definitely be interesting how they explain Lysa's death, they're going so far from the books it's impossible to know. Which might be what they're trying to do.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the mountain's body after the fight, we haven't seen Qyburn for a while now. If they just have the mountain die, then we see no Ser Robert Strong, which means either somebody else will be Cersei's champion, or they'll go in a completely different direction.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Anyway, enough about Lysa.

Tyrion and Viper that episode. They are two amazing actors. When Oberyn says I will be your champion and Tyrion tears up. AMAZING.

ELIABOWL 2014, GET HYPE!!!

I am sooo looking forward to this fight. I cant wait to see The Viper twirl that polearm, spike it and flip and OMFG. HBO has one job this episode. Produce an amazing fight. From everything that has been said, it is going to be absolutely gruesome.

Two weeks till the biggest fight in Game of Thrones. Its going to be the Red Wedding all over again.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
They'll prob change it and The Viper lives, everything else is ####ed so why not that!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Haha. Look, as much as Id hate that as a book reader, I wouldnt mind cause Oberyn is ####en amazing.

Next season Darkstar will take his place though. Readers hated Darkstar, but I think he will come across badarse on screen. GRRM said he also tried to make Darkstar a fan favourite but it never took root, so I think D&D with thier ability to whitewash can make him out to be pretty cool.

That "We dont hurt little girls in Dorne" IMO was foreshadowing for The Darkstar.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I'm not getting too hyped up about anything cause it always leads to disappointment. So if I'm not expecting much it'll be epic right :p

I agree that scene between Tyrion and the viper was beautifully done and acted.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Just because
[video=youtube_share;rct8l4_ezJs]http://youtu.be/rct8l4_ezJs[/video]

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
they forgot the babes
Gilly = Hannah Murray = Cassie off Skins

Olenna Tyrell Lady Dianna Rigg = Emma Peel off The Avengers and 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' bond girl.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
EbbS1rk.gif