Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Im confused as to what would be a book spoiler vs a show spoiler. Because any spoiler for the TV series (Season 4) would be a spoiler from the book.

Seriously *flips table* either you dont wanna see spoilers or not.

The Mountain vs The Red Viper is going to be an EPIC as fight. Ive re read that fight scene and OMFG. If they do it well. Spear vaulting <3 Its gonna be insane. In the book it is one of, if not the greatest fight scene.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Who knows, cant please everyone. I think its because some of the other forums have a book discussion thread and tv discussion with just the whited out spoilers. Way to much effort having a thread with rules though methinks.

Omitting the spear vaulting would have a lot of people raging. The scene is just too epic not to have it in there.

Gah can't believe we have to wait till April. Its going to be a killer!!!! Although vikings is back next month so at least that will help a bit.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
It is?!?!?!?!?!omfg i didnt even know wtfbbbqoioihawfiohwvinoewinpwedpoiwedcwedc

It really is a shame the Viper dies. Hes an awesome charachter, but hes so hell bent on revenge for Elia he essentially gets himself killed. He had the Mountain but toyed with him.

Ill be interested to see how they do the Mountains death.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Wtf slow net part posted

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Honestly Gren, how could you not know? Feb 27 CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

Hell yes, mind you a slow painful death was exactly what he deserved. I guess since Hafthor is an ex wrestler he should really shine portraying agony lol.

Sent by hijacking Wraiths GT-N8020

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Indeed. I watched both seasons before I finally managed to get wraith into it. Need to go another round before it starts again.

Sent from my HTC using tapatalk

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah I didnt pick up that the girl doing the warding ritual for the man sailing past The Doom, knew Jorah betrayed Dany - obviously referencing him telling Varys what was going on. That whole scene I kinda skipped over, didnt realise they also referenced The Doom in the shows.

There were some other bits and peices as well that I didnt notice.

She has triggered why I enjoy the show so much though. She knows I like redheads (hell shes got redhair). Watching Season 2 and Ygritte pops up and my eyes twinkle. She starts talking dirty to Snow and shes like OHHHHH I SEEEE NOW.

EDIT.

I wonder if we will also see Tommen made King this season and the beginning of Cersei's madness.

Last edited:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
natalie-dormer-mockingjay-hair-cressida-gi.jpg

Someone got a haircut.

HNNNNGGGGG

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score