Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Dammit, now you've reminded me I was supposed to start reading it again. Better charge the kindle.

What the hell? That's a little too soon for that. Though the sooner Lysa gets killed off the better. I'm also hoping they don't show too many scenes with Robert (or sweet robin as he's called). I felt like strangling that kid in the book lol.

Last edited:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
That is very soon. That almost certainly cements the Purple Wedding like...second episode into the season. It also means things like the Battle of Castle Black may be pushed back.

I can see perhaps that happening in Ep 8 or 9. With the season ending with Stannis telling the North to fall into line, with the Karstark betrayal and plot with the Boltons happening next season.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
[video=youtube_share;J5iS3tULXMQ]http://youtu.be/J5iS3tULXMQ[/video]

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
also

XlCLgOI.gif

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
2 different but same people. They completely changed her in the tv series, different family, different background, different name, different death.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
(Spoilers All) So, about that guy who captured a lion... : asoiaf

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1xqwrl/spoilers_all_ajorah_ahai_part_2/

Holy shitballs this is worth a read. Basically, Azor Ahai. Some think he is the prince that is promised (Rhaegar believed this as does Melisandre and Rhaegar was told his son would be said Prince). Aemon thinks its actually the Princess and is Dany and there is lots of credible theory to suggest Jon Snow is AA (he may also be the Prince that is Promised if the Rhaegar Lyanna connection is true and he is a Dragon). Most people think the Azor Ahai and the Prince that was Promised are two different people.

This suggest that Jorah Mormont may be Azor Ahai and shows a lot of credible theory to back it up.

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I still think it's Jon. I think the Lady Melisandre suspects it too, why else would she be taking so much interest in him?

Only part way through book 2. It's hard finding the time to read. Rather amazing though how much more you pick up on the second time round.

Also how awesome was The Foreshadowing for season 4. Can't wait? Oh and Jason Momoa is going to Comic con this year. Hanging for that!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
True true. But then Jon is dead so a lot of people would of ruled him out now. No guarantee he'll even get a resurrection. But then maybe the resurrection on top of being a warg could lead to something rather interesting. Gah why can't the next book come out already >.<