Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gamers

drewwy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8 ute
Had a wii as well but over hacked it.
I like the pc because u can overclock and make it run like a beast.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Had a wii as well but over hacked it.
I like the pc because u can overclock and make it run like a beast.

Yeah I'm lazy...my dad was a computer tech and was always pulling out computer apart and putting it back together with bigger and better bits (used to be a mechanic aswell must have been where he got it from), but I never got into pimping out computers...just easier buying a new model console when it comes out...plus I prefer the controllers n stuff (yes you can get controls for comp but their wierd to me), also I find myself more comfortable on my couch playing games (or when I was at home sitting in bed) that sitting at a desk.

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
####!! Best game of my life, only 1hour game play, first place with kills to death ratio and score.. Game freezes when round finishes... #### YOU SONY!!!!!
Second time this has happened. Earn a trophy or 2 and huge score and it shits itself..

EDIT: It saved it all then froze, just didnt display the pretty screen to show you your points/flags/unlocks
Also hate all the ####ing indians/arabs/wankers that just talk ****/make noise/dont speak english.

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
####!! Best game of my life, only 1hour game play, first place with kills to death ratio and score.. Game freezes when round finishes... #### YOU SONY!!!!!
Second time this has happened. Earn a trophy or 2 and huge score and it shits itself..

EDIT: It saved it all then froze, just didnt display the pretty screen to show you your points/flags/unlocks
Also hate all the ####ing indians/arabs/wankers that just talk ****/make noise/dont speak english.

Xbox has zone's that it finds games in your zone first, so it searches australian games, then if theres no aussies on it searches the rest of the world...so the worst we get on xbox is little squeekers (11 year old tryhards)

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Xbox has zone's that it finds games in your zone first, so it searches australian games, then if theres no aussies on it searches the rest of the world...so the worst we get on xbox is little squeekers (11 year old tryhards)

Halo 4 is good for killing the **** out of 12 year olds and listening to them whinge. I swear that's the only reason anyone plays Halo.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Halo 4 is good for killing the **** out of 12 year olds and listening to them whinge. I swear that's the only reason anyone plays Halo.

Same with call of duty, my mate showed me this today...I laughed so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
I recently bought an Xbox, have always had PS3 for the past few years and the prior ps2 and original playstation. I'm also into pc gaming.
Have too many games on the go at the moment, so I'm starting to just try and stick with those ones and finish them off.

Lately I've been playing Forza 4 mainly, and Skyrim on the pc.

Feel free to add me on xbox if u play forza too, m1rkz (I don't currently play anything else at the moment on xbox apart from a few crappy kinect games.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Your not alone haha

I have a headset, it's one of the main good things/bad things about xbox, everybody seems to have one, I"ve played on my mates PS3 before and nobody talks...its infuriating when you"re trying to do something team orientated, and with the vid I uploaded....I have unleashed so many of those sayings lol I laughed very hard when he says "I WAS BEHIND A WALL!" lmao.