Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gen-F GTS Cop Car

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Bit of a development with this car. Check out the Walkinshaw facebook page for more details.

For those without facebook -

Hi all please be advised that Oztrack no longer represents Walkinshaw Performance in any way. Whilst they recently posted a picture on Facebook of Ryan Walkinshaw signing the engine of an Oztrack enhanced. NSW Police GTS this was done on the basis of the vehicle being a HSV only and nothing else.
Walkinshaw Performance can categorically state that it has had nothing to do with this vehicle nor did we endorsed or approve the use of our products or brand with regards to this program.

Previous to this post being made by Walkinshaw Performance there were numerous rumors day beforehand that the GTS has grenaded the motor, blower and gearbox.
Im sure as the days go on more details will emerge.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
new-police-cars-1200SWO.jpg

Sorry to cut in, but our boys in blue have some new toys added to the fleet. Even sporting 2 new colours to go with their standard white cars.

They drive very nicely as well .

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
Wonder if constant cold starts and static limiter bashing helped the cause? Oztrack might need to dial some more timing in next round ;)

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
There were numerous rumors day beforehand that the GTS has grenaded the motor, blower and gearbox.
Im sure as the days go on more details will emerge.

I'm sure, but if not on Facebook how did you hear about these rumours? I mean part from you, who else is spreading them?

Senator829

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 HSV Senator & 2012 RG Colorado LTZ
Its all over ls1 forum and hsvforum at the moment that the thing grenade itself. Also Walkinshaw dumping oztrack at the same time. Who knows

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Haha had a look and I can't believe all the bitching, baiting and trolling that goes on LS1, like a hens night. what a joke!?
Thank god for decent JC mods :yarr:

Senator829

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 HSV Senator & 2012 RG Colorado LTZ
Ls1 isn't to bad. However oz track has a bit of a history there. Stories going back to 05 of cars with issues etc. Also the forum hasn't helped itself in the past running protection of any genuine critism of forum sponsers

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ls1 isn't to bad. However oz track has a bit of a history there. Stories going back to 05 of cars with issues etc. Also the forum hasn't helped itself in the past running protection of any genuine critism of forum sponsers

That was one of my major beefs with the place when I first went there - the other problem was actually getting onto the site itself from anywhere in between 9am to Midnight.

If you speak badly of a forum sponsor, not even badly, but offer anything but sunshine and rainbows in relations to them. You are mauled with more ferocity than Yogi attacking a Picnic Basket.

Walkinshaw have dusted their hands of this and are walking away, apparently if you chuck a WP badge on the car and then chuck Harrop mods onto it, they get a bit upset. There are also stories about the NSW FPV car also being in the shop for a similar reason. Whether or not its all connected is another story. Perhaps the NSW Police Force are just idiots who love doing skids.

Last edited:

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Don't know about you but I know how I would treat a 500kw work car. ;)