Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[GEN3RATD] VXII SS: Bagged, 20's, Sunroof, Leather

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
id say dodgy globe connetions, pry the contacts on the globes away (they should b wedge types) and if the globe holders them selves have contacts on do the same 2 them and make sure they make good contact. Just another reason 2 go LEDs lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Yeah I'll give it a crack later. Otherwise LED's for sure, eventually I'll get my whole dash done man lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

cheers brah think you might have found me one there. has anyone used a non genuine one? i dont care as long as they are the same, i cant see the quality being too different.

just drove the car first time since the accident, retraced my steps where I crashed, what a rookie error. goes to show you can never be too careful in the wet

edit: just sent old mate an email about the bar, hopefully its the same and its a straight swap. they are in bunbury so good excuse for a little cruise. does anyone know if all the brackets are the same? and like the foglights and ****. also if anyone in WA knows of a front right hand side fender (fkn gay, just had the c**t resprayed 3 months ago) give us a yell. this shop in bunbury sells a set of fluted SS guards but not too sure if i like them (*hint* photoshop *hint*)

Last edited:

STARK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY BERLINA II 5.7
had an epic "this is why i waste my money on cars" moment this morning, cruising down the street during a class 3 killstorm and come up against a puddle that was swallowing excels and getz's whole, couldnt turn around so just pumped the airbags up to full pressure and cruised my way through effortlessly, much to the dismay of said excel and getz's drivers

Got Puddle? This is you dylan

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309521767.434340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309521767.434340.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 372

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
yeah haha think i might try and avoid driving it in the wet in the future haha. but yeah bags do come in handy

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
what does it mean by cover only? like it doesnt include all the brackets and ****.

definately will go non genuine lol if its the same

edit: btw wish i had a cheaper hobby like pokemon cards or some ****

yeah pokemon cards arent much of a cheap hobby either, unless you kept them from when you were young
Charizard Holo 1st Edition Pokemon Card Base Set #4/102 | eBay
might need to sell a couple of mine soon haha

Yeah should be less then $1k but it's $1k I don't have
never a convineient time to crash your car, especially after you finished alot of the work you wanted done, hopefully you get it fixed soon.

the fitting of the sunroof looks sweet as, very hard to pick it is just recently done. looks factory

Last edited: