Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girl, 14, gang raped while walking home through Sydney park

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I agree the rapists are just pack animals and should be culled just like any other feral pig. Painfully.

Only one thing concerns me about this thread. Whilst I share your attitudes to the rapists, I would like to point out that white people, immigrants or refugees or not, also do crap like this. They deserve the same despise that this group do.

I object to labeling all refugees as similar to this gutter trash though. Its simply not true. There are good and bad in every group.
I have to disagree. You say white people, immigrants or refugees also do things like this.
When was the last time you heard of a group of Anglo Australians pack/gang raping someone?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I have to disagree. You say white people, immigrants or refugees also do things like this.
When was the last time you heard of a group of Anglo Australians pack/gang raping someone?

You only really see this sort of activity with the outlaw gangs.

The problem is that many of the countries these idiots come from they treat woman as 2nd class citizens. You even see it in primary schools where immigrant kids feel it's fine to bully girls. This stems from centuries of their beliefs and simply won't change overnight unless the government of the day actually does something about it.

I'm glad I don't have daughters.

I do agree though, deportation seems like a good option for punishment as it will send a clear message that this behaviour won't be tolerated.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
This is ####ed. All they would get is a slap on the wrist cause of their nationality. It's always that age group that have no respect. The older ones are great, the kids are fine. But these bast arms go around doing whatever the #### they want to. And get away with it. Someone will probably get sick of their **** and start playing judge jury and executioner.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST

Women, unfortunately, get sexually assaulted all the time. Only a select few cases make it to the media. Many cases aren't even reported to police. I would argue if the attacker isn't white then the chances of it reaching the media are improved.

White men are very well adept to disgusting behaviour towards women. One only need look to the various incidences within our armed forces......

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I would argue if the attacker isn't white then the chances of it reaching the media are improved.

You are missing the thread here mate, not all men rape, only turds, and they will inevitably pay for their crime.
Let me spell the irony for you - good for nothing Sudanese rape gang straight from a rape camp set loose on the unsuspecting community under the guise of humanitarianism, and you are saying Australians are no better than that, such is life?

White men are very well adept to disgusting behaviour towards women. One only need look to the various incidences within our armed forces......

Oh so we are all warriors in this modern Australian society? No, we do not have tribal warlords and run amok with machete.
Soldiers are a different kettle of fish, I expect no more or less of hardened warriors than those of other countries, general behavior of the military has been the same since the beginning of civilization.
This thread is discussing the weak, sickening attitude of the Sudanese brought here to assimilate into polite society, not the latest public service compensation scandal.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
You are missing the thread here mate, not all men rape, only turds, and they will inevitably pay for their crime.
Let me spell the irony for you - good for nothing Sudanese rape gang straight from a rape camp set loose on the unsuspecting community under the guise of humanitarianism, and you are saying Australians are no better than that, such is life?

Oh so we are all warriors in this modern Australian society? No, we do not have tribal warlords and run amok with machete.
Soldiers are a different kettle of fish, I expect no more or less of hardened warriors than those of other countries, general behavior of the military has been the same since the beginning of civilization.
This thread is discussing the weak, sickening attitude of the Sudanese brought here to assimilate into polite society, not the latest public service compensation scandal.

Yes, as evidenced some refugees, when coming here, do commit crimes. I would support the idea that those who commit serious crimes with little chance of being rehabilitated to be deported after they do their prison sentence. However, at least 95% of african refugees, when coming here, do not commit any crime whatsoever.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina

Perhaps you just don't necessarily hear of such things. Not all crimes are reported, not all crimes hit the media.

Christian brothers regularly pack raped boys in home

Tell me incidentally, do you consider a single rapist to be more acceptable than a bunch of them?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Tell me do you know anything of the history of these people or that of the Sudan? I don't think so else you and the other apologist wouldn't waste time posting possible excuses in defence of the undefendable.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
How is suggesting that any refugee or similar who commits a serious crime should be deported to the location from whence they came, after serving their prison sentence defending anybody? :unsure:

I do know that Sudanese youths have high levels of illiteracy, are predominantly 'christian', have been exposed to high levels of violence, have possibly spent years in UN refugee camps on the African continent where rape and murder is the norm, and some males are former child soldiers. OTOH, my regional city of 40,000 people have welcomed roughly 100 Sudanese refugees, and aside from one violent assault I am not aware of any other issues. Word is they are polite, friendly, good workers and the sudanese students I have had contact with have been fine.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I do know that Sudanese youths have high levels of illiteracy, are predominantly 'christian', have been exposed to high levels of violence, have possibly spent years in UN refugee camps on the African continent where rape and murder is the norm, and some males are former child soldiers. OTOH, my regional city of 40,000 people have welcomed roughly 100 Sudanese refugees, and aside from one violent assault I am not aware of any other issues. Word is they are polite, friendly, good workers and the sudanese students I have had contact with have been fine.

So, after experiencing such misery you would think that your best behaviour to ensure been welcome in your new adopted country or is it a case of "we suffered so now you shall suffer too"?

We had an Iraqi family at work, the boys thought it was hilarious to show a video of someone been be-headed to some of my female staff, yet if they were in Iraq themselves it was a very real possibility that it could have been one of them on the wrong end of that very sharp knife.

It doesn't take much for the oppressed to become the oppressor if the circumstances are right and they see an opportunity.

These animals need to be punished and then deported as that is the single best way to ensure that the message that this type of behaviour will not be accepted.

It really should be part of the refugees legislation and explained to those coming into the country that serious crime will result in deportation to the country of origin.