Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girls into cars

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I think it's great when girls take an interest in cars.
I mean why not?
Some of the nicest cars i've seen around my area belong to girls that have done some of the work themselves.
Cars are for everybody to enjoy, unfortunatley my wife couldn't be more uninterested if she tried!

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
1vngal said:
You know what I love?? Being able to tell a guy whats wrong with their car. Especially if they're not expecting you to know. The look on their face is priceless!! :p

hahaha i can just imagine.

S

sami_1985

How my interest started is a quite funny story actually....I would read my mates street machines just for the joke section because they use to tease me because i cracked a extremely non funny joke.....then i started looking at the pictures of the cars and before long i was reading the articles and know i just wanna learn as much as possible about cars

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
sami_1985 said:
I would read my mates street machines just for the joke section because they use to tease me because i cracked a extremely non funny joke.....

Haha, sounds like me, I laugh at the dumbest things sometimes.....Gotta love a lame-arse joke!! :p

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
wow nice car sami i love it...i was gonna put bodykit and stuff but thought it be too much but might reconcider to do it.

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
i dunno what im gonna get mayb a nissan skyline or something like that.

S

sami_1985

Thanks...i love my car its my pride and joy ehehe.............skyline hey an old one or are you going to import one here........the first car i ever wanted was a nissan exa...(my dad owned one when they first came out)