Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girls into cars

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Seems like less and less of the population are into cars these days so with ari's thinking that would mean more of the population is turning homosexual lol. Well, it'll be good for population control I guess :p

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
And if the guys aren't gay, the cars sure as hell are.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
The real men must be over on the Ford Forums.:boxing:

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
Really?? Talk about girls being into cars and all of a sudden it turns sexual with half naked chicks being plastered everywhere?? All about looks isn't it??

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Mmhmm any girl thats into cars wouldnt be laying on her bonnet especially in heels!!!

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Yes, just think about all the bloody dents she's putting into the sheet metal.
Don't get me started on the paint work.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
Some dumb arsed girl wanted to have a phot shoot done with my car, the one in my DP when she was still registered.....told her she was dreaming, no one was putting dents in my car!!! Fat or skinny is irrelevant, dents and bumps will go in there and no one but ME will be doing that. God she got narky.

Girls into cars don't wear skimpy clothes, we do value our safety and aren't into this sport/passion just to get attention from guys, and if that's all you're in it for, then you're not really into cars lol.

BUT that's just my opinion :)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Some dumb arsed girl wanted to have a phot shoot done with my car, the one in my DP when she was still registered.....told her she was dreaming, no one was putting dents in my car!!! Fat or skinny is irrelevant, dents and bumps will go in there and no one but ME will be doing that. God she got narky.

Girls into cars don't wear skimpy clothes, we do value our safety and aren't into this sport/passion just to get attention from guys, and if that's all you're in it for, then you're not really into cars lol.

BUT that's just my opinion :)

dude, the pic was in response to "car chicks are ugly" she's Danica Patrick and for those playing @ home she's a competitive Nascar driver who actually had her ride on pole position at the 2014 Daytona 500..... If you bothered to click the link I posted you'd know that!

I can safely say she's "into cars".