Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Giving an Omega a cute "butt"

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Have you driven an FG with the ZF, or even a 6 speed auto VE?

i didn't mind the trans in the V-Series i had..... did it's job ok without any dramas. And for the base model engine, it went nicely. 6,500 rpm in 2nd gear without any dramas at all at around 150kph. I drove a BA auto, and i wasn't overly impressed with it. Never drove a 6 speed auto either until i bought the SS.

anyway... sorry to go off topic :whistling

[/offtopic]

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Some have used the SV6 rear fascia to accomodate the twin pipes, BUT the SV6 fascia don't quite sit right on the back of the omega bar, it can fit with some modification. The Calais one fits no problem at all, only problem with the Calais one is that it doesn't have the two reflectors in it, the tailights have them on the Calais. If your worried about the legal aspect grab the SV6 fascia and modify it alittle, if you don't give a rats get the Calais one.

PhantomVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV e2 Clubsport R8
Some have used the SV6 rear fascia to accomodate the twin pipes, BUT the SV6 fascia don't quite sit right on the back of the omega bar, it can fit with some modification. The Calais one fits no problem at all, only problem with the Calais one is that it doesn't have the two reflectors in it, the tailights have them on the Calais. If your worried about the legal aspect grab the SV6 fascia and modify it alittle, if you don't give a rats get the Calais one.

Or of course get the Calais lights too and you'll be sweet :)

If you want to go the whole hog you can of-course convert the rear to the hsv setup... but at $800 per light, its a bit steep:whistling

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Only issue with the Calais lights is you will need the whole rear bumper to suit the bigger lights.