Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

good first cars?

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
Thank you guys for your opinions but the main idea to getting this car is while my care team argue about my living arrangements and when I get a car I thought I would get some thing to tie up my time and help me deal with recent events, like my mentor leaving me and my care team have it in their heads that I will "destroy" my good car.

Last edited:

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Thank you guys for your opinions but the main idea to getting this car is while my care team argue about my living arrangements and when I get a car I thought I would get some thing to tie up my time and help me deal with recent events, like my mentor leaving me and my care team have it in their heads that I will "destroy" my good car.

fair call , having something to occupy your mind is a good thing , and having a car might be good thing too , having a bit of freedom , but just be sensible with it .

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Alright guys after thinking and asking around about the laser, from what I have gathered it sounds like the starter motor and related wiring :beer chug: :rant:

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
Another update I am not bothering about that laser any more because I have a different laser which is newer, is the Ghia spec and has no mechanical or electrical issues it only needs petrol in the tank and rego and it will drive! :blah blah:

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
And has that issue with red paint where it goes pink

P plater

Reaction score
Members Ride
In a moment of enlightenment I have decided that I am not going to bother with small cheap crummy car I'm putting the money away for a berlina wagon

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Can't say I have ever heard of someone looking to buy a daily car with problems. Buy a decent berlina and be done with it. Congratulations on reaching enlightenment! :clap: