Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Goodbye Holden, sold my Holden...

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Very nice indeed, would love something like this for a daily driver.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Nice car mate. It's not all about power and I'm sure there's upgrades to give it more poke any way. Grandma had a merc and yeah it's an experience you can't match with a Ford or Holden.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lovin the ride mate, makes a perfect cruiser!!

SLE-883

Reaction score
Members Ride
1981 VH Commodore SL/E
Ah, ended up with the C Class. I've got the exact same but in black.

Merc1.jpg

Great cruiser and very good on long drives. You won't be disappointed. Build quality is great and servicing costs aren't that hefty either. (service every 12-18months costing $350 for a minor and about $750 for a major)

I've got the Merc for Wife and long drive duties, a 2000 vectra as a daily and the VH for the power and fun.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I actually quite like the Cs. I was tooling around in a C200 CGI (CGI being the turbo that has replaced kompressor now) last week and, for what it is, it's a quick little thing. Handles pretty well, very comfortable (once I adjusted EVERYTHING so I'd fit), the entertainment system works and sounds great (can't think of the brand), reverse camera and sensors are accurate, gearbox is reasonable for an auto - really no complaints from me. Sure, it's not the quickest thing on the planet, but it's as quick as it needs to be. This one was a demo that the owner picked up for around $62K from memory - so a bit of a bargain really.

I reckon you've found yourself a nice car there, mate. Congratulations on the purchase.

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
LOL did you look in to any lexus' (IS350,IS250,IS200,IS300)

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
LOL did you look in to any lexus' (IS350,IS250,IS200,IS300)

Sure did, signed the paperwork and all. But the dealer did some unprofessional things so I walked out. They didnt agree to the deal we shook hands on. Bit waist of time. (was not an official Lexus dealership). But I must admin, I like the Benz better. Must be my German heritage.

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
Sure did, signed the paperwork and all. But the dealer did some unprofessional things so I walked out. They didnt agree to the deal we shook hands on. Bit waist of time. (was not an official Lexus dealership). But I must admin, I like the Benz better. Must be my German heritage.

OH yeah, which ones did you look at? When I was upgrading sonata to a higher class car I looked at the Mercs but: The owner had a mass dildo stuck up his ass and plus I didn't like the ride. Each to their own though,