Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got a red 202 motor going into my baby next week!

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
101KW is enough to hit 140kays downhill isnt it? What are you talking about?
101 kw thats being a bit generous isnt it,

to the op just paint it blue and and hope they dont notice when you rego it ,i had a mate here vith a vh sle he had no trouble getting rego with a red 308 in it vic roads didnt say nothing about it.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
why didnt you just buy a blue/black 202 theyre as cheap as ,one just sold on ebay a couple of days ago very clean black motor with all accessorys new alternator including the trans for $61 i was going to buy it myself for spares but i cbfd picking it up.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
101KW is enough to hit 140kays downhill isnt it? What are you talking about?

Try 71KW @ 3600 RPM for a VB red 202.
I know nothing about 202s.
Is the block the same as the blue 202?
Is it possibly for vk-paul to transfer the head, exhaust, inlet, carby and rest of crap from his blue 202 to his red 202 to comply with EPA and Vic Roads?

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
yeah you need to use the blue /black headgasket as a guide to drill a couple of extra water holes and the later top end bolts straight on a red block still dont know if it would comply though.

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
yeah you need to use the blue /black headgasket as a guide to drill a couple of extra water holes and the later top end bolts straight on a red block still dont know if it would comply though.

Why would it not the block aint got nothing to do with the pollution side of it and thats they only thing they will can it for not the fact its a red engine. as long as the pollution crap is all hooked up they will pass it.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
it more than likely would comply if you put the entire blue top end on with the pollution gear.