Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Goth 'N' Roll Vn

aussiejonny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN limited edition v8
there was a really good thread for re doing a headlining on here a while ago but i forget where it is. it basically told you to get some quater inch foam, and use some glue to stick that on to the cardboard and staple it to the corners and edges. after that just get some spray on resin and apply to your fabric and the from and staple from the under side.

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
Yer the trouble im having is the material on the door behind the handle! how the hell do you get that off!!
Im just ganna glue my new stuff over it with material glue and super glue!
Fur usually covers any cutting imperfections anyway which is why it is good and it will make my car look nice and sleazy!

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
if you take the door trim back off you ill see the 4 clips i was telling you about. they come off easy as

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
Yer dude i took your advise and took the door trim back off and no clips... its just all smooth behind there. i think somehow its stucl to the leather or vinyl wrapping thats on my door trim if you know what i mean..

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
ah, now i see you got yourself a executive. you need berlina trims atleast to change the fabric. the ones you have now are like my old ones.

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
Yer haha Sorry for The Confusion.. But i think the glueing idea is the way to go! ill update you,

A quick little update now anyway!

17 inch tires are on Gt Radial Champiro HP2's 235/45/R17's

Springs Will Be Getting Cut Next Week ( Not Low Tho Just Enough To Tak The Height Out)
Exhaust Will Be Modified ( Sorry Couldnt Tell You Whats Getting Done, My MAtes Doing IT) But Dnt Worry He Is Not Touching The Catylac Converter And He Sais What He Is Doing Is Perfectly Legal.
Fur On Door trims
And Exterior Painted Black

More Photo's To Come Soon!
And Some Before And After Shots.

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
Ok guys here's some pics of the outside!
Hopfully She Will Be Black In A Month Or 2!

Side.jpg

Side2.jpg

vnsmanual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Manual
dont cut the springs it will ride like a bi*ch, and damage your car. I had cut springs in mine from the previous owner. i took them out straight away as it was starting to wreck the strut towers from bottoming out so much. just buy some proper springs, some king spring superlows. you can get them fairly cheap of ebay, usually only used a little. or new for a nit over 100 i think, just for rear.

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
I dnt want to low tho is just want a tiny bit to get rid of that little bit of a gap between my guard and tire! and i dnt want the rear wheel arch to come over the top of the tire so its only a tiny bit!
Do they do any other sizes??