Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Graffiti

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
S**T, PATHETIC, STUPID ECT.....
graffiti%20practice_45fc72a5a8010.jpg

AWESOME...
smurf_x.jpg

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
2nd Julies post. Some of those guys are pretty talented.

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6
immortality: graffiti is pure vandalism, they should be shot now before they progress to bigger criminal acts which they all do eventually

wrong. you're a fking idiot.

graffiti requires skill, control and a creative mind. all attributes of a regular artist. i completely agree that a lot of little sh!ts do write on walls for the wrong reasons but for others they use it as a way of promoting their name. believe it or not but in that culture it does get them respect.. and honestly - it has stopped people from doing worse things. some people use graffiti as a way to let off steam, as an escape. some use it to create an alter ego or whatever.

i also agree more legal walls should be put up but it will never stop the amount of illegal stuff that happens. the illegality is what completes the art form. artists have to work under pressure, have to be fast and precise to get things done without getting caught, especially when painting near train lines or on a train car.

i love it but i have since moved on and don't really have the time to do it anymore. and no, immortality - i havent moved on to armed robberies, stabbings and rebirthing cars yet..

here's a few pics of my work from early this year and last year.

21-03-08_2050_edited.jpg

4729184132a5525412351l.jpg

Flick-0057.jpg

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
graffiti is pure vandalism, they should be shot now before they progress to bigger criminal acts which they all do eventually

exactly.
druggie trash carving **** like this
graffitipolitiquedepompqb0.jpg

(ancient pompei graffiti)
is probably what caused the volcano that buried the city, and it'll be the downfall of our civilisation too! won't somebody think of the children!

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
exactly.
druggie trash carving **** like this
graffitipolitiquedepompqb0.jpg

(ancient pompei graffiti)
is probably what caused the volcano that buried the city, and it'll be the downfall of our civilisation too! won't somebody think of the children!

HAHA Owned!!!! :wave:

pip78

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VT Commodore Wagon V6
I think there is 2 classes of graffiti, there are graffiti vandals- thats anyone who sprays their **** on any property they do not own without permission of the property owner then there are graffit artists, they create art using spray cans in appropriate places. I despise graffiti vandals but don't mind graffit artists. Anyone that has a bit of talent as an artist can make money through their art, retards that spray **** over other peoples property are not artists they are just retards with a spraycan and no brains.

i agree. although im not one who likes graffiti in general, i would much rather see a nice mural done than someone's silly tag. The people that do the murals do have talent, while the ones who simply tag, don't

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
wrong. you're a fking idiot.

graffiti requires skill, control and a creative mind. all attributes of a regular artist. i completely agree that a lot of little sh!ts do write on walls for the wrong reasons but for others they use it as a way of promoting their name. believe it or not but in that culture it does get them respect.. and honestly - it has stopped people from doing worse things. some people use graffiti as a way to let off steam, as an escape. some use it to create an alter ego or whatever.

i also agree more legal walls should be put up but it will never stop the amount of illegal stuff that happens. the illegality is what completes the art form. artists have to work under pressure, have to be fast and precise to get things done without getting caught, especially when painting near train lines or on a train car.

i love it but i have since moved on and don't really have the time to do it anymore. and no, immortality - i havent moved on to armed robberies, stabbings and rebirthing cars yet..

here's a few pics of my work from early this year and last year.

21-03-08_2050_edited.jpg

4729184132a5525412351l.jpg

Flick-0057.jpg

great pick up mate :w00t::yeah::D:thumbsup:

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Some graffiti pics are unbelievable, there really is some talented people out there!
Its a shame that most of the people that do it are usually involved in drugs or illegal activities:( Heres 2 pics i dug up of the net, would love to see these guys get into custom airbrushing of cars ect!!
j5v6oh.jpg

3hkw4.jpg

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
I agree with most of the other posts, murals (pieces) in approved places look great. last night there were five idiots bombing out a place of significance at port noarlunga when the cops arrived a 25yr old took off on foot and ended up falling down a 12 metre embankment and doing himself some injury and was rushed off to hospital awaiting charges.:rofl: