Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gran Turismo 4

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
nice your monaro is the same as mine ( colour ) not that theres much to choose from... what track is that snow one?

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
It's in photomode, its not an track as far as I know.

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh ok coz in world circuts and events like that is where i take photos from my replays

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
Yeah, I used to do that when I raced but now im just really bored of it. Bank is in the millions and most of the cars are completely modified to over 400Kw.

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh same im on 98.3% completeion and my brother sold the car i need to win the last 24hr race

statement

reaching new limits
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY/VZ Calais/Tonner
87rb30devil said:
ok does that mean were all entitled to pay him out? lol got some dirt on him?

i got loads but that will have to wait :yeah:

but on gt i will amit one problem i have is that it when doing donuts or handbrakes turn(180') it doesn't follow the real pyhsics i.e when doing a donut in a car with lsd the car should be able to spin in a tight circle but in the game it pulls away :mad: :whistling

my car of choice is my 22b wrx with about 350hp+ :king: , it kicks ass on the circult an my best slide was in a dogde ram on seattle on the downhill section it slid all the way round to the corner of the hairpin i thought it was pretty cool :yeah:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
statement said:
get over forza :cry: that doesn't compare to gt4
- the graphics in forza sad unlike gt quality
- the handling an physics are poor :p
an the power to adjust your setting in every detail :yeah:

statement said:
i got loads but that will have to wait :yeah:

but on gt i will amit one problem i have is that it when doing donuts or handbrakes turn(180') it doesn't follow the real pyhsics i.e when doing a donut in a car with lsd the car should be able to spin in a tight circle but in the game it pulls away :mad: :whistling

so now your contradicting yourself.
*sigh*
no i dont hide on forums, i am more than happy to tell you straight to your face, i dont like you statement. its that simple. oh and im not even 20 years old brother. so you exagerated when you said you knew me more than 20yrs but thats a minor detail. non-noteworthy.

for everyones elses information Statement is my youngest brother.
i have three brothers, all older and a younger sister. now im going to get reamed for this but here goes

I dont get on with Statement because, in my opinion, he has an attitude problem with me. agressive and dominating i feel statement gets a nice big head everytime he goes to rub my nose in something. this gets up my ass because i say something simple but he wont listen.

what do i say? **** off.

and Dirt on me? dear brother, why do i have dad asking me if i smoke pot with my mates to which i replied oh was it statement (name withheld) only for him to say no. now after asking around, what do you know, it WAS you spreading ****. who's hiding behind dad?

stop laughing, i know your looking at your screen thinking " what a little **** he's going down for this " whether you call me up and abuse me, come round to try to shake me up, or try to act big yourself by posting a retort here or though PM. to be honest, i dont care.

and if you rtfm(*1) from my very first post i have not stated that forza is better, i stated i like it better. WILL YOU ****ING LISTEN. no? didnt think so. keep laughing, congratulations, you have driven me up the wall. so strong picking on poor little " knows **** all, cant drive and has a big mouth " me.

where do you get off?
go ahead, report me. get me banned if that gets you off. im past caring for this week.
</rant>

back to the topic, yeah gt4 is an ok game, i dont own a ps2 so i havent exactly got any laptimes or anything like that. but the nice wide car selection is sweet though i think i would find myself with the following;
AC Cobra
350Z
Evo6

- Patrio7, Just a little 2year old inside. :cry:

(*1) "Read the ****ing message"

R

rattattack1313

Oh dear.....sibling rivalry.............. settle down lads............... (& you wont get banned, mate..)..........sounds like you needed to get that off your chest................... :yeah:

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
anyway back to the game yeh i agree the burnout physics is poor and much better in v8 sc2 any way post your 1/4 mile times and what car you done it in... just interested to see what others can do... ill post mine later

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok

my n/a ss commodore only did a 10.609
suzuki escudo did a 7.777
and my dodge viper gts did a 9.468

i know these times arnt fantastic but i still need to ply with suspention a bit more and some other small things