Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Green P Plates!!!!!!!!!

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
This really isn't that hard.

The new P plate restrictions are two tiered, with the first tier being restricted to almost walking alone and the second tier being a bit more open.

P platers who obtained their licences before 1 July are treated as being on the 2nd tier, therefore have to display green P plates.

So if you're a P plater now, you're going green. Simple.

worst explanation ever....

freak++- explained it best...

aZk.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
says if you do not display the correct P after 1st of July, you will lose 3 demerit points!!!! NASTY!

Is that just coming to Vic now is it? Been like that for a while in NSW.. Are they also making it that you have to display it outside of the car? Just another way to loose your license

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Is that just coming to Vic now is it? Been like that for a while in NSW.. Are they also making it that you have to display it outside of the car? Just another way to loose your license

i doubt it, considering the ones they have sent us are the type that go onto a window. having them on the outside is just stupid. nsw really has some stupid laws when it comes to driving

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Hooray for Open Lisences. Gigidy Gigidy Gooo

gtfo3cr.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I like this part in the green p plate info (at the bottom) *You must not drive high powered vehicles. Ehehe how many p-platers do that lol.

Fr3ak+--

Closed On Monday
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec 5 Speed
I like this part in the green p plate info (at the bottom) *You must not drive high powered vehicles. Ehehe how many p-platers do that lol.

its so true.. my mate's first car was a vlt.. he got pulled over the day he got his license and copped 3 points but hay they still do it