Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Green P Plates!!!!!!!!!

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
YES! I got mine too, this afternoon. Apparently some people have been getting blank letters, simply just green plates and a green piece of paper...

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
i doubt it, considering the ones they have sent us are the type that go onto a window. having them on the outside is just stupid. nsw really has some stupid laws when it comes to driving

HEY! there is absolutely nothing wrong with not being allowed to drive a old kingswood (as its a naughty v8) but you can drive the lighter faster 190kw (claimed) VZ SV6~ thats not silly thats just Iemma :yeah:

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
also says if you do not display the correct P after 1st of july, you will lose 3 demerit points!!!! NASTY!

And display the green P plates before 1st of July you will be hit with a three demerit point ticket.

I was wondering why I saw a car today with one being displayed. He must have jumped in early.

Oh no all those little girls who carefully swirled and cut their p's to look cool will have to move them, omg its like totally nasty!!

Those 'customised' ones attract the same penalty.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
They are gay and i hate them. And in 6 months, i will burn them with zippo fluid and a lighter.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Awwwwww isn't it sweet that you kiddies have more colours to play with, coochie coochie coooooooooooo

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Hahahahahaha... ahhhh hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

oh wow.

Glad I'm not in Melbourne.