Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
My pickup is better

chur

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Commodore sv6
Haven't really been able to find any up to date discussions or reviews on the Growler cold air intake from SS Inductions.

I went ahead and installed one on my 2012 VE 2 SIDI on Wednesday. $600 for the pack.

(combined with a X-force 2.5" SS catback)

It looks significantly better than the stock intake and in my opinion I felt an instant difference. Mainly in response. Gets up way quicker and the sound is unreal! Seems to hold gears a little longer. Getting up to 100 certainly seems a lot smoother.

Sudden acceleration is much better. Hits instantly.

Possibly in my head...I think the engine temp gauge is sitting a touch lower now. Minimal, but I think slightly.

The whole car sounds a lot better. Exhaust seems louder, induction roar is great and it's evened out the rumble from just the back to the whole car.

I'm no mechanic but any questions, ask away.. View attachment 193498 View attachment 193499 View attachment 193500 View attachment 193501
Got any vids of it revving or something , and how much was it all up incl the exhaust ??