Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTA IV-have your say!!!!!

Richie217

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 R8 Clubsport
My housemates 6 month old 40GB PS3 froze 30% of the way through the game but then wouldn't play any discs at all. Took it back to the gamestore and they just gave him a brand new console!

What's the go with having console replaced, do they transfer save files in store or are you best off saving to external HD? If so can you simply plug a caddy with standard HD in USB connection.

Never crossed my mind to back-up b4 now, think I would be crying myself to sleep for a while if I lost all save games!!!!!

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
r u up2 tha next part of tha city joe?

i havnt had tha time 2 play missions, i played abit last night, n got just past where they burn down ur appartment and taxi joint

Finishing the bank job "three leaf clover" gives you access to every part of the city.

Where they burn your apartment would probably be about 20-30% of the game done.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Unlocked 2nd island.

I killed Dwayne, figured i already had a good relationship with playboy. What a ****, i call him every now and then hoping he'll actually meet up with me, so i can kill him

What about the other alternate ending missions? I let the first guy drop.
And i let the dudes girlfriend live.

I spend most of my time online, if i'm not, i'm stocking up on sniper rifles and seeing how many police helicopters i can shoot down.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I let the first guy live... I executed Vlad anyway so it's not like he cares! :D

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I had a go on it yesterday, I was hooning down the airport runway on a dirt bike stacked into the front landing gear of a jumbo that was comming the other way and I flew up and to the side...... Landed headfirst on the nose cone on the right hand engines turbine lol imagine my dissapointment when I saw that they never added a routine in to get sucked through the engine and spat out the other side, I jsut bounced off :(

WK Woody

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 WK Caprice + VK berlina
What's the go with having console replaced, do they transfer save files in store or are you best off saving to external HD? If so can you simply plug a caddy with standard HD in USB connection.

Never crossed my mind to back-up b4 now, think I would be crying myself to sleep for a while if I lost all save games!!!!!

Backed up the saves using a flashdrive. No trouble at all. Also I killed dwayne and he say's he cant give u any cash but gives u the deed to playboys mansion instead.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Backed up the saves using a flashdrive. No trouble at all. Also I killed dwayne and he say's he cant give u any cash but gives u the deed to playboys mansion instead.

Mother****er. Wish i didn't just override my earlier save game, could've gone back and done it again.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Mother****er. Wish i didn't just override my earlier save game, could've gone back and done it again.
Done what again? I have just killed dwaynes GF and killed her BF. When I coem to either killing Dwayne or Pllayboy who should I kill?