Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTR VT Who made these mod and badged them ?

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
what about the SV Predator, thats what my vt is badged and kitted up as. anyone have info on them? its an ex CIB car. im in qld

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Alot of dealerships have released "special models" which are just aftermarket kits and maybe a few options inside but they are nothing genuine from the factory. GTR/X's were built by and sold off from Ford dealerships to clear stocks of VT's back in the day. Predator is a style of bodykit (forget who makes it, someone over east) but also isnt an actual holden model. They are cheap knock offs of real HSV's that any real holden lover could pick a mile away. But if you like em all the power to ya. Just like a few dealerships have the SSS commodore or SSS-Z.

V

VX_KN079

SUPERV6 said:
Australia's quickest factory fitted NON intercooled L67

Tell me... How do you know? Have you personally got numbers on EVERY other L67 in the country? GROW UP!

Reaction score
Website
members.dodo.net.au
Members Ride
VT 'S' Supercharged V6
VX_KN079 said:
Tell me... How do you know? Have you personally got numbers on EVERY other L67 in the country? GROW UP!
Yikes someones having a bad hair day....

Yes I am aware of many L67 times that frequent Australian strips from this and other forums.

Yes there are other L67's quicker than mine. Some are fitted to VN's etc...therefore they are NOT factory. I purchased my VT S L67 new factory fitted.

Yes there are other quicker L67's fitted with FMIC. Mine is NOT fitted with a FMIC.

My 13.2 was done with bolt on mods ONLY and had NO internal engine work (cam or heads etc).

I am happy to be proven wrong and more than willing to congratulate the man or woman with the quicker L67 factory fitted NON intercooled with bolt on mods only in Australia.

GROW UP you reckon?...I'm already 10yrs up on you...take it to a PM in future.

TIME SLIPS.....???

Apologies to others as this is hardly on topic.

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
VX_KN079 said:

dude, thats just picky and not called for. if thats what he wants to say about his own vehicle then thats fine. no skin off anyones nose. true or not

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
Guy I know has one of these GTR's and he loves talking it up like its some super car.

They're not that bad, just an Exec with a kit, which is what majority of modified VT/VX's are. I'd have one, just remove all the GTR crap though.

G

Gr33ny

I have a VX GTX ... and yeh its just an executive with an after market clubsport kit... still looks the part. I love it... and chicks dont know the difference, ahaha

grafxworld

KLRBASS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR EXEC S1 - SOLD off
well it's my first holden since imigrating here , I would have never bought the car if it we're made in usa. thats where I lived for 36 years and vowed never to own one unless it was old school corvette or camaro due to lousy build and low tech engines, the build quality is way better on yor cars which converted me , so be proud of them. I love my slow ass holden. but it looks cool. for a 4 dr. I would have bought a HSV R8 if I could afford it

and part are easy top get and items to trick your ride out are easy to come by.
I'll keep my Skyline GTR for speed but the holden for a daily driver with big ICE in it

used to own a 72 vette with LT 1 - 5.7 liter engine and 500 horses the car was fast and classic chrome bumpers on that model when I was 18 years old

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
There is a bunch of yards in Kedron, Brisbane that have these gay ass C2R kits on them...

same deal, just an exec with a kit - and all badges left all also... :p

Another yard next door to where I bought mine, has a "showcar" special, has full clubby kit, even the 195i badging on the back and glovebox, and same deal, just a fricking ecotec exec, not even power windows... hehe, mind you, they have had it there for the same price for over 8 months... :p

The same yard also has a car advertised as "Ultimate sleeper car", why? Because it's a de-badged 6... no, not an 8 or even a super 6...

God it must be easy to get a job in car sales...