Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Guy who threw girl off bridge guilty of murder... thank god!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Sure he will never walk free again with us. but like pedophiles he will be protected for the rest of his life. it's just so sad that someone who killed their 4 year old child gets better treatment than us.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Did they get a brown ball or a red ball?

Oh, and in Australia, we have GAOLS not jails like they do in America.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i remember hearing about this when it happened, such a sad thing to happen to an innocent child, hope he rots in there, worthless POS!

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
What puzzles me, and (not really) shocks me is that it took them 5 days to come up with the verdict of guilty.

Throw in the "insane" plea and suddenly every bleeding heart brings up their objection to the guilty plea.

Better to take the time and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. At least there will be no doubt about his guilt this way, and we don't want someone popping up in 10 years claiming he didn't get a fair trial a la Martin Bryant!

Did they get a brown ball or a red ball?

Oh, and in Australia, we have GAOLS not jails like they do in America.

Balls? :hmmm:

Unless you're a Brit or live in the 19th century we no longer use Gaol. Can't you troll the Ford forums instead? Or actually comment genuinely?

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car

Some people will get it. Some won't.

Unless you're a Brit or live in the 19th century we no longer use Gaol. Can't you troll the Ford forums instead? Or actually comment genuinely?

Go visit any Australia gaol... Jail is American. Gaol is what has ALWAYS been used in Australia. And I'm not trolling - never do.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Better to take the time and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. At least there will be no doubt about his guilt this way, and we don't want someone popping up in 10 years claiming he didn't get a fair trial a la Martin Bryant!

Umm, yeah CSP is right, we refer to Jail as GAOL.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
If I had witnessed this act I would now be behind bars for killing the worthless piece of crap.