Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hallowe'en - what do you think?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
lol u just sound old and bitter, scrooge :boohoo:

Did you always hate christmas and birthdays? Surely u used to love them as a kid. For me thats the best part of christmas and b'days spoiling the kids rotten and seeing the huge smiles on their faces.
Been that way for a while. Ever since i was double digits i refused to attend family get together's for such events. Might be onto the scrooge bit, my moto is don't buy for me, cause i sure as hell aint buying for you ;)

Funny that the Brits seem to ignore it these days, yet the Yanks make a big deal about it. Still fail to see any relevance to Australia, though.
We both have the union jack....lol, as opposed to Americans being a completely (for lack of a better word) separate country

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Nah, i get along with all my cousins and aunts etc. Myself and my sister are the youngest in our whole family, all my cousins are between 29 and 36 years old. All with kids and married etc. That's probably why we get along well.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
lol u just sound old and bitter, scrooge :boohoo:

Did you always hate christmas and birthdays? Surely u used to love them as a kid. For me thats the best part of christmas and b'days spoiling the kids rotten and seeing the huge smiles on their faces.

+1. Right on, Julie. As we age ourselves, the pleasure is in seeing the kids' faces light up with Santa, the colour, the decorations....our three year old really doesn't care for the presents, but adores Santa.

Stealthy was probably one of those kids who was made to sit on Santa's lap and worried that he was a pedo and would get something from Santa that no kid wants for Christmas.

Probably pulled the poor old bugger's whiskers off, too.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
+1. Right on, Julie. As we age ourselves, the pleasure is in seeing the kids' faces light up with Santa, the colour, the decorations....our three year old really doesn't care for the presents, but adores Santa.

Stealthy was probably one of those kids who was made to sit on Santa's lap and worried that he was a pedo and would get something from Santa that no kid wants for Christmas.

Probably pulled the poor old bugger's whiskers off, too.

Nope, just one of those people who don't see the sense in buying a gift for someone you don't like, and only see at christmas.
I even stopped buying for my niece, she's old enough now to realise its all a scam.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Indeed I am. I live in the real world.
I really don't see the point of christmas, going to see family you dont even like, and pretending to have a good time. Luckily most of my family have gotten the hint now :)

Maybe they pretend to like you.:rofl2:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Nope, just one of those people who don't see the sense in buying a gift for someone you don't like, and only see at christmas.
I even stopped buying for my niece, she's old enough now to realise its all a scam.

I don't have an issue with you preferring not to buy presents because you don't like people, that's fine, but do I assume correctly that because you don't buy anybody presents, you don't like anybody?

Is your car the only thing that has been the recipient of your generosity?

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
I don't have an issue with you preferring not to buy presents because you don't like people, that's fine, but do I assume correctly that because you don't buy anybody presents, you don't like anybody?

Hey dont worry about Stealthy,he has made his decisions and we have ours.We had a joke,he is an adult.
Live ya life Stealthy just how you want.:thumbsup:

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
I just say it as it is. I hate people that would go to such an event and pretend to have a good time, because its 'christmas', **** that ****, say what you feel :)

Too many people beat around the bush in that regard.

Yeah! What STEALTHY said! "I like the man" :smoking:

I haven't heard that term for awhile:surprise: **** that ****:yahoo::spot on:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

You'd be right in assuming I dislike most people. I still don't buy presents for those I do like however :)