Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hallowe'en - what do you think?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, '23 hilux SR5, E3 senator, 85 VK LS1
Sounds good, you've got me thinking about lunch now ;)

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Thought it was awesome me and a couple of mates were driving around to a few bottle"o"s when we spotted a number of females dressed up nicely, Got to have a perve on 3 hotties in Maids outfits walking down the road, Was a decent night, fair few scary looking 5years olds out too....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I never realised just how bitter and twisted some people are :doh:

Didnt realise not believing in retail holidays was being bitter and twisted.

:doh:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Went to a Halloween party last night, my boss is American so a big deal to her. We had a great time, good excuse to have a few drinks, catch up with mates and have some fun dressing up!
I don't believe in the whole trick or treat thing though, that's just rubbish!

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I dont bother.

Spend too much time teaching my kids to not take lollies from strangers, I'm not going to encourage it. Also there is somethign "rude" about knocking on a door asking for lollies/food whatever.

When they knock on my door they get healthy snacks, they wont come back for the Seasame Snaps next year.

Kardo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
I dont bother.

Spend too much time teaching my kids to not take lollies from strangers, I'm not going to encourage it. Also there is somethign "rude" about knocking on a door asking for lollies/food whatever.

When they knock on my door they get healthy snacks, they wont come back for the Seasame Snaps next year.

haha sesame snaps :clap:
agree we teach our kids not to take lollies from strangers and this is trying to contradict our teachings i have 4 kids and one on the way no way any of them will be trick or treating and there is a note on our door every year to let kids know also "NO TRICK OR TREATERS" much to my 9 year olds dislike but its one of those those things that they just have to deal with..