Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Happy Easter

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy easter. Hope the easter bunny visits everyone and brings lots of yummy fattening chocolate (so im not the only tubby one here ;) ). What has everyone got planned 4 their easter holidays? (plenty of drinking I bet :D )

Im gonna have a pretty boring easter cos just about everyone we know has gone away on holidays, and lucky us just get to do the relo thing :(

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
all the team here wish you all a merry easter, and all that stuff that comes with it, remember, chocy rules, yay

but serioulsy, drive safe if youa re heading away for the 4 day break, and remember, as of midnight tonight untill midnight on monday night double demerit points are inforce for the qld guy' s, not sure about interstate,

also, dont drink and drivek yellow cabs are your friend, basicaly, come back to us in 1 peice
cheers
garth

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Its easter this w/e WOOOT choccie :p hahah also remeber WA guy double demerits as of misnight tonight too ;)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Yep guys please be sure to drive safely!

Us NSW people also have double demerits in force:

Double demerit points will be in force for all speeding, seatbelt and helmet offences from Thursday 24 March to Monday 28 March inclusive. -taken from rta site.

R

Ratty

YEah Bloody WA and our double demerit point system... Bah ...

Oh Well it keeps me under the speed limit cause I have the fines (cant offord a fine)

HAPPY EASTER ALL! I am having a quiet one ... seeing my family and my G/F family... should be nice and relaxing... plenty of fresh coffee and chocolate!!! YAY!!

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
DRINKING, DRINKING, EASTER NATS, DRINKING.

haha we are hiring a 22 seater bus to goto easter nats then piss up with chapel laps after!

E

Ex Ricer

happy easter all

yeah mine will be a quiet one 2...im still in school so i get from friday off but i dont go back till the wednesday...i get an extra day :p , it'll probs be a dirty wknd wid the g/f and then all the chocolate and drinkin and stuff and family stuff on top of that....

hope every1 has a good 1, be careful with the double demerits and make sure that your car wont need fixing after a nudge to a tree or wildlife a quick ride home

R

rattattack1313

easter..

thanx fer the "happy easter "bizzo...same to the admin...onya blokes and blokettes..... and to all the users of these pages.........also, the cops in NSW have a coupla really cool looking blue commos to cruise in........ :unsure: went fer a cruise to the byron bay fest yesterday..( I just happen to know a few of the roadies working there...lol..).. :yeah: . drunks everywhere....lol......... saw a pile of awesome old cars heading north..... :D traffic was nose to tail most of the way....so everyone drive really careful..I'd rather be alive than a statistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I challange you all to drink a beer from an easter egg. That should set the easter spirit alight! Meanwhile im all alone in a strange land for easter. Boo hoo. Ah well.