Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has anyone caught a thief in the act?

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
My GF gets up me when I stop in at 7/11 and leave my car unlocked with the windows open, but I always park it where I can see it from wherever in the store I am, so if someone was to walk up to it, I'd be out there before my Frozen Coke hit the ground lol, not that there's anything in my car apart from some HDD's and 2 jackets that are stained lol

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
My GF gets up me when I stop in at 7/11 and leave my car unlocked with the windows open, but I always park it where I can see it from wherever in the store I am, so if someone was to walk up to it, I'd be out there before my Frozen Coke hit the ground lol, not that there's anything in my car apart from some HDD's and 2 jackets that are stained lol

haha yeah i leave my car baited too

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
maybe rub the jacket with AIDS South Park style and just leave it there :whistling:

Jacko84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina soon to be 5L
i was out late at work once and came home at around 11-11:30, and there was a bike chilling in my driveway and the carport door was up, and we have a front door light that comes on when someone walks past it. that was on. i was like wtf? as i pulled into the driveway, as id never seen the bike before. walked inside and my girlfriend was on the couch, and i asked her "whose bikes that outside?" and she said obviously that she had no idea what i was talking about. i was like wtf, walked outside into the pool area and i **** you not there was a native trying to steal some of my plants out in the pool area. he got up and bolted, jumped the fence, i chased after him but my nigh on 90kg frame was never going to catch up to him.

needless to say i handed the bike in to the police station and no-one ever claimed it, and eventually i got it back.

Motor Bike? glad you got something but scarey that he was out the back while your gf was inside

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
one that comes to mind , was a few months ago were at a job site on a 1000 meter square house , and it had these massive like double doors that are also windows , made from like maple wood or something . Anyways the next day the whole door and everything was gone , and most of our plasterboard we hung the day before was ripped down . Cops got called and the owner and builder all came and we all had to give statements and that jazz . lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Motor Bike? glad you got something but scarey that he was out the back while your gf was inside

nah mountain bike, valued at well over $2000, i gave it to the cops to hold on to but no one claimed it

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Our door was the last thing to be installed to make the house completely inaccessible, well, as in walls all bricked, windows fitted and doors etc, but they just unscrewed the hinges and must have chucked it in a ute. We got a new door for free, did you get replacement windows?

Yeah the builder had to supply new ones. My folks paid for a house with X windows and by damn we were getting them.

I'm sure the builder would of claimed it on insurance anyway.

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
Our door was the last thing to be installed to make the house completely inaccessible, well, as in walls all bricked, windows fitted and doors etc, but they just unscrewed the hinges and must have chucked it in a ute. We got a new door for free, did you get replacement windows?

You would be suprised at how much stuff goes missing off of building sites.

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
One day, me and my friend were driving round at about 4 pm, we go to pull into her driveway which is also the start of her neighbours driveway and we see these 2 kids about 10 - 12 breaking into her neighbours place... They piss bolt off down the street, only one had shoes tho, so for shits and giggles we decide to chase them in my car and we catch up to the one without shoes and we're laughing our asses off at this stage and we asked him what he was doing and he smiled back at us and said "Runnin'" we leave them there and go back to my friends place. We go to her boyfriends dads place that night in her car, come home and my cars gone :/ got found 6 weeks later stripped bare and on fire :/

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
You would be suprised at how much stuff goes missing off of building sites.

+1 I work for a Scaffolding company and almost every job that is returned Is missing scaffolding, around a year ago we had a full truck load of gear stolen from a job site, around $20,000 worth.

Back in the day my Dad had a nice HR which he had done up, while he was leaving a party one night he had come back to his car to notice one of his mags was missing! just one? I think they were simmons btw He reported the incident only to receive a call from the cops later saying that they had spotted and caught the thief running through a paddock with the wheel a few blocks from were his car was parked lol random.

Then not long after that incident, One night at about 2am in the morning he received a call from his neighbor saying their was two men trying to break into his car. He woke his brother up and stormed out together, my Uncle managed to grab a hold of one of the theifs and deliver some good hits but he eventually got away. The car ended up being stolen about 6 months later probably by the same dropkicks.