Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Has random shite happened in your VZ?

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
Is a wheel falling off due to the *******'s at Holden over tightening the wheel nuts during a rotation random enough?

VZGEN4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER
jaisvz said:
Is a wheel falling off due to the *******'s at Holden over tightening the wheel nuts during a rotation random enough?

Yeah I'd say that's very random!

p3dsp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8
Hows this for rando...Trac control killing the engine after youv done a skid. Lol...no ****...i can rip a dohie for 2 minutes then when I go to drive away as soon as the cars level and straight TC kills my engine and exit.

Its really annoying specially when the cops are following you...

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
had the rear hubcap overtake me when doing 50km/h

i hadnt laughed so hard in ages

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Hows this for rando...Trac control killing the engine after youv done a skid. Lol...no ****...i can rip a dohie for 2 minutes then when I go to drive away as soon as the cars level and straight TC kills my engine and exit.

Its really annoying specially when the cops are following you...

hows this for intelligent :bang:

poweredbycng

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, we were backing out of parking space up a slight incline. The SV6 misfired upon acceleration and stalled (shortly after the switch over from petrol to LPG). It has NEVER happened before and has NEVER happened again! WEIRD!

Regards,
Dave

Chickenboi999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Sportswagon S2
just in relation to the problem with car not startin after a while and have Immobiliser Fail, before u get in u gotta hit the unlock on the ket, its a safety thing, i had probs with mine, i just tried they unlock button & hasnt done it since, pain in the ass of a problen but yet another basic solution