Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Head Unit Choice - Alpine Cda-105e Or Pioneer Deh-p5150ub

mitchyp

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VRII V6 Executive 5 speed

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Go play with both in a store and see which one you like the best... They're both basically going to sound the same and have the same main features.

a1k3m1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY II S-Pack 25th Anniversary
id go the pioneer one dude, that screen they have on them is sweet as.. But yeah really they would both be just as good as each other, have a play with them and pick which you like more

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Well the Pioneer one look 100% better IMO, thought I'm biased, I like blue, LOL. But I've heard a few good things about the IMPRINT system from Alpine. Apparently with the right equipment it does a fully comprehensive tune on the sound system and can sound much better.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Pioneer get's my vote. I've previously owned that model from Alpine. It was my first "Alpine" unit, and honestly i was happier with the Pioneer 3000 series i had prior to replacing it. Not saying Alpine unit's are bad products, they make some great one's, but for the money you can do much better IMO