Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlight Cover Replacement

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Skylarking, me being a mechanical dunce is there any chance you could post a pic showing the location of the up/down headlight adjustment screw. I assume the light on your motorsport would be the same as mine on my VF2 SSV.
Thanks
Merv
Have a look in the PDF of the factory VF workshop manual which you can download from here.

The PDF is not complete but good enough for many things and aiming headlights is described within.

Best use a PC to view the PDF and have the left bookmark pane showing as it makes navigation around the doc easier (since the internal hyperlinks don’t work).

Once you learn the internal structure of the doc and how things are arranged you’ll be able to find things more easily.

As for headlamp aiming, it’s described on page 2172 and oddly states that no horizontal adjustments exist which many forum members dispute.

The forum thread below discusses headlamp adjustment and provides pictures of the non existent horisontal adjustment screw so also worth a read.

Last edited:

Merv53

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF series 2 SSV
Have a look in the PDF of the factory VF workshop manual which you can download from here.

The PDF is not complete but good enough for many things and aiming headlights is described within.

Best use a PC to view the PDF and have the left bookmark pane showing as it makes navigation around the doc easier (since the internal hyperlinks don’t work).

Once you learn the internal structure of the doc and how things are arranged you’ll be able to find things more easily.

As for headlamp aiming, it’s described on page 2172 and oddly states that no horizontal adjustments exist which many forum members dispute.

The forum thread below discusses headlamp adjustment and provides pictures of the non existent horisontal adjustment screw so worth a read.

[/URL]
Thanks Skylarking