Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

heater tap

Reaction score
i was wondering my heater still blows cold air when you turn the fan over to the heater on all settings demister, fresh and recirculate when i move the bit thet goes in a cylinder on the heater tap it then moves out again is that bit suposed to stay in or am i up for a new heater tap. also what settings do i have to have for the heater to work

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Heater-tap-V...yZ102357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
just have it on hot with the fan in

id sugest you check the rod that controlls the heater flap is conected and adjusted properly

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
yeah what he said^
the heater dial connects to a metal rod that runs down to a white plastic arm that's kinda located where the centre console meets the fuse panel.

just check that for a start, also check that the pipe behind the heater tap (the vacuum hose) is connected to it.

that's where i'm up to now. i chucked a new heater tap in mine, checked that rod, but still no luck. i think there's something between the two points that's not functioning in mine. just haven't pulled the centre console off to check it out.