Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help ! - Auto Elect / Mechanic with TECH 2

tanshelf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
Does anyone know of a good Auto Electrician or Mechanic in Perth with a TECH 2 who won't charge me an arm to read the VX SRS history codes ?

My VX has an intermittent problem - the Airbag light comes on for a few minutes first thing in the morning and then goes off. My mechanic's machine won't read the history codes.
I approached my local Holden dealer who wanted $69 to plug his machine in!

I don't mind paying for the service - everyone has to make a crust - but $69 is a bit steep!

Thanks!
:bang:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I had trouble with my ABS light coming on . i disconected the battery for about 5 mins them reconected it and it fixed the problem . It might not fix your problem but i costs nothing to try

tanshelf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
Dayvo said:
I had trouble with my ABS light coming on . i disconected the battery for about 5 mins them reconected it and it fixed the problem . It might not fix your problem but i costs nothing to try

Dayvo,
Been down that track - thanks anyway!

mopoke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
Try another dealer. East Coast- Blue Mountains Holden dealership Service charged me $20 to plug in & diagnose my ABS problem etc.