Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help me decide what wagon to buy!! SS vs Clubsport

timd29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V S1 International 6.0
If your not in a rush, keep an eye on redbook average sales prices, I've notice the 2007 v8 calais have gone up a bit recently. No idea about other models as I haven't been watching

Last edited:

Outbak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Wagon
Test dive them as you said is way to go. This is how you will really know. It's not until you have a drive will you know if a car will live up to your expectations. Lockdown seems to of reduced supply.

I'd also look at auctions to see what there is. There will be allot more VE/VF SS to choose from compared to HSV. I like the look the look of VE SS Wagon.

They are sort of car you could buy and never want to sell. You would just keep it and buy another for a daily in the future.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
...there isn't a huge difference between a VE and VF. They basically look identical from the outside.

You might prefer the look of a VE, but its massively different to the VF

Also plus 1 to test driving some. I'd never driven a commodore before buying mine so made sure to try out plenty and see what I liked (SS, Redlines, HSV, manual, auto)

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

bazz61

Reaction score
Members Ride
veII sports wagon 2011
I wouldn't buy a VE , mine has bad build quality , mostly interior , get a later model .