Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help needed vp v6 stalling probs

Slugnlettuce

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp berlina 1992
Hi all, I need some help to solve my problem. My 1992 vp v6 cuts out when I go around tight corners.at slight speed Or roundabouts It's like it stalls, it happens every time my fuel gets to half a tank and under. Wen it's full problem not there.it is starting to piss me off now. Any help on this matter woul b greatly appriciated. Cheers Marty

madreader222

Aero Rules
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Aero
Could be a number of things. Have you done a faults check yet?
Could be your ECU, Fuel Pump.
Stupid question mate, but do you have a Taco that was recently installed, because we had the same problem not so long ago and it was the bloody taco. Just a thought, good luck on finding the problem.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
common problem to do with either the fuel ruturn line in the tank going to the swirl pot or the plastic swirl pot itself in the tank is broken

Slugnlettuce

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp berlina 1992
Stalling

Hey delco, got my tune the other day and put it in, wot a diffrence it has made Through the whole rev range. I'm happy as a pig in **** haha thanks bud.if anybody is thinking off getting a delco tune do it, best money u could spend my old girl has woken from her sleep. Thanks bud. Now the hose problem u were refering to, how do I fix it.?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
never had to fix one myself theres been talk of new tanks etc its been covered a little on here serch with google youll find something :D i just pmed you to see if you sent the memcal back yet people have been slack and im running out good to see she goes :D

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
if its just the return hose and you have small hands that will fit in the sender hole you may be able to replace it