Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with automatic window roller module???????

petergl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore super 6
i bought this item the other day and need help with wiring it up.
Auto Power 4 Windows Roll Up Module for car alarm | eBay

i have a Holden VZ SS 04 UTE. need to know the wiring or how to wire it up. i dont want to try and do harm to the body control module.

Has anyone tryed to install something like this or similar.

Thanks guys

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
If it's as simple as I think, you'll basically need constant power, earth, trigger signal (lock signal) and one wire per window. The constant wire can be found pretty easy under the dash, earth from anywhere or body of car, the window wires you can get from the power window switch in the centre console. Now you just need to find the lock signal which you may be able to get from the actuator on any door (drivers may be best). Just need a test light to find these wires.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS

i have a Holden VZ SS 04 UTE. need to know the wiring or how to wire it up. i dont want to try and do harm to the body control module.

Thanks guys

Oh dude I wouldn't go near these things - have heard that they roll down the windows after you have locked the car and walked away ...... and also "Intelligence & humanized. Safety & reliability" sounds really Ching Bong to me so wouldn't be going near it! ;)

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged

Thanks guys

If you send me a pic of the plug going into the power window switches, and the wiring diagram supplied with the module, i'll send you a diagram how to connect it.

+12v lock pulse can be obtained easily from the wiring loom entering the drivers door (black with yellow stripe)

+12v constant can pickup at fuse box, +12v ignition and earth from the cigarette lighter socket.

Oh dude I wouldn't go near these things - have heard that they roll down the windows after you have locked the car and walked away ...... and also "Intelligence & humanized. Safety & reliability" sounds really Ching Bong to me so wouldn't be going near it! ;)

not possible for them to roll down the windows if they are wired to roll them up (they can only do one action - up or down) not both.