Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heres how 2 remove jammed cd's from Blaupunkt sterio.

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Doesn't it depend on how long the battery/fuse is disconnected for?

not really. I have a vy berlina 6 stack installed in my vz & i recently went overseas for 8 weeks, so in the finals hours before leaving for the airport, i disconnected ONE terminal only. when i came back home, i reconnect the battery & it started 1st kick. all my radio settings were swish as well.

H Bomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
Im assuming this is only for the single stack and not for the 6 stacker.
I tried it with mine (4 cds stuck and its saying mechanism error) and didn't work unfortunately.
Does anyone have any idea if there is a trick to get these ones out ?
I've tried to pull the whole player out with the coat hanger trick but it wont budge either.
My VY calais has the 6 stack BP CD player and did the same not long ago, I really got the sours up and turned it off and went inside for a while, when I came out I pressed and held Eject for 3 seconds and it switched to eject all and they all came out one at a time. My wife then informed me that that happens to it all the time and you just leave it alone or turn it off for a while and it sorts itself out?? I don't know if that helps or not

cameronmc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S
I have a VY II S and I've tried removing both fuses for about 20 seconds and putting them back in the ones marked Radio/Cell Phone and also removing the battery leads for about 10 minutes and both failed, I still receive the CD Error message. I'm not sure exactly what's up with the CD player.. as we bought the car with the CD Error so I'm not sure if there is a CD stuck in it or just some other problem.

Once again VY II S and single disk blaupunkt cd stereo.

Any idea's????

H Bomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
The other thing that worked when the fuse removal thing didn't work was trying to put another cd in and it would "dislodge" the jammed one from basically the mouth of the cd player then it would eject the jammed one properly

crewvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Crewman
Thanks for the good advice on stuck cds ,just had this problem, removed fuse couple of times, perservered got no cds message,got cd mechanical error message, held down load button for 5 seconds now everything back to normal.

Cheers Rodger . : )

Now I am off to the stuffed diff thread.

pitt88

Live Long, Rock Hard
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Berlina S2 ecotech + 2003 VY SS
thankyou so much for this I just cracked the shits when i got home cause the one and only time i put an original cd in the car cause i didn't have time to burn it ( my cd's are my babies they get ripped then barely leave the collection) before work. it got jammed and resulted in me yelling loud obscenities at the SS infront of kids trick or treating...

wilster

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy
Fuse removal worked for me on single CD player Thanks

AngiesWM

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM STATESMAN
A cd got jammed in my stereo a few weeks ago so I got a quote from a few places which all said it would cost around $150-$200 2 remove. I had it in at holden for a separate issue a few day's ago and mentioned it 2 the guy in the service department who came out and had a look. With the ignition off he pulled out the 2 fuses marked (radio/cell phone) and then put them straight back in and sure as hell the cd came straight out. Apparently it is a quite common problem with these stereos so I thought it might save some of u guys a bit of money and heartache.