Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hey dis is my ride,vr stato.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Ah right, and would you put it on the standard banana manifold?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Ah right, and would you put it on the standard banana manifold?

1000 cfm throttle body hes talking about is the carby style one that goes on that style manifold. if you want that kind of flow from the bananas, you get a starr manifold with a 90mm throttle body. when choosing these manifolds you need to take into account things such as runner length. you can easily make a bad choice on manifolds, so thats why im still making up my mind as to what to do about the manifold on mine

v8_stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman 5.0
well actually im not going carby anymore.efi ftw.long story short,gave my single plane manifold to a mate to sell it but i changed my mind at the last minute so i told him to keep it and not sell it,then he says he just sold it lol.so i just got off the phone to torque power and got a great bargain brand new torque power single plane high rise manifold with holes already drilled out for injection all for 900 cash.picking it up sat.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
thats awesome man, whats the car like now? u got the new engine in? how much power did ur mechanic say it would produce?

my build is takin nearly aslong as ur's and mines alot easier..farkn HPF farkn me around they had the car for 1 month and told me 1 week ago blower needs to have a rebuilt coz its on its last legs, apparently it was making some weird noises like mega ****d barrings..so thats at capa or was at there being rebuilt, everything new and comes with 12 month warrenty..so hopefully i can keep up with u when u have ur's running lol

v8_stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman 5.0
u serious man?thats ****ed?who said the blower was on its way out?was a bit noisy but was told some are noisy some aint so i didnt pay attention to it.my 355 is going in as we speak shud be in by next week.still gotta get 750cfm throttle body and memcal yet.shud have dat next week.so shud be up n running withing 2 weeks.cant ****in wait.shud make around 240-260rwkw.gonna be sick.haha u can try mate.mechanic says it will destroy the charger setup i sold u lolz.