Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hey dis is my ride,vr stato.

v8_stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman 5.0
well got news with my car,decided to keep it,sold the supercharger kit for 4,500 to troy off this site.and brought the new 355 stroker motor cant wait to get it put in.still gotta save up bit of cash for carby dizzy and 4000 stallie for it but yeh cant wait.

v8_stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman 5.0
well unfortionatly i dont think the carby n the air cleaner on my 355 are gonna fit under the hood so im either gonna need a bonnet scoop or just have the air cleaner sticking out the bonnet which would look alot better n tuffer than a scoop.but what if it pisses down rain will it do any damage?cheers.post up some pics if u can with scoops coz ive seen some which look gay as **** so i wanna see if a scoop will look ok.cheers.

calaivr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais v6 3.8
hey champ nice stato mate.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Going with efi now I see? How come?

v8_stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman 5.0
yeh man.just dont wanna deal with the cops n headaches n bullshit,and rather the car to be more fuel efficient as i drive it everyday.now im tossing up between leaving the torque power manifold on and drill holes out for injectors then getting a 1000cfm throttle boddy ontop.i know i change my mind alot but want the best for my car lol.plus drilling holes out n getting 1000cfm throttle body is gonna be cheaper than the come manifold.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Ah yea ok cool. Whats the deal with the 1000cfm throttle body? Do they flow as much air as the come twin throttle?