Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hey SEQLD ppl :)

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
i've noticed lately how many people there are on this forum at the moment that are from south east QLD. i know there was just a cruise but i was away lol. i dont know how many of you there were that went on the cruise either but i think that we should either have a cruise for this forum or just organise to meet somewhere and catch up. i like to meet the people that i talk to online! lol.

anyways let me know what you think. maybe even between chrissy and new year coz a lot of people get holidays then or something. :)

thanks guys

Bek :)

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
me and john (Baldric) are going to organise one in the new year....we were trying to get one going before xmas but it was too short notice so eyes open we will let yas know in the new year

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
lol, kurt, you couldnt organise a piss up in a brewry champ, yeah, even if it's not a cruise it still would be nice to have say a justcommodores bbq, ill talk to darren and see if justcommodores will be willing to part with some hard earnt cash to have a bbq somewhere.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
yeah bbq idea sounds like a good one......bit more social than camped in cars for a majority of the night.....

and also garth if you know of a pissu p in a brewery im interested hehe

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
I will be in, when I can find another Commodore to borrow...

my sister in law just had hers written off approx 3 hours ago, all in car including 3 kids ok.. driver in 4WD had a heart attack (literally) when reliased he hit a car with kids but at this stage he is recovering in Ippy hospital..the guy in the ute seemd to be ok - whiplash & seat belt burns were the shared injuries.

Otherwise will find a way to disguise the T/A.

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
sounds great! doesnt really matter what car ya drive! anyways if you want and have msn my addy is bekkles@hotmail

talk soon guys :)

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
If everything goes to plan and i dont run out of money i should have the VK registered by then ;)
Someone else will have to drive... due to me being on my Ls, lol but yeah ill try and make it.

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
can we set a date sometime soon. i have to give the boss a fair bit of warning! hehe. damn werk ey :p