Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hi everyone,i m new to this so plz be nice lol,So my question is i have a VF EVOKE

Jase143

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf commodore
Hi i have a white vf evoke ute,and i want to upgrade the front bumper to vf series 2 ssv,how much would it cost me roughly??i m in sydney any recommendations where can iget a complete bumper bar with drls and grills thanks

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
Cheapest way is to get the parts from a wrecker in the colour you're after. Holden will be dearer and supply unpainted and without grilles/inserts. Series 1 bumpers seem to go pretty cheap <$500, not sure about series II. You might also need the front wheel arch linings, not sure if the Evoke ones will match an SS front bar. The DRLs are expensive.

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
Hi i have a white VF evoke ute,and i want to upgrade the front bumper to vf series 2 ssv,how much would it cost me roughly??i m in Sydney any recommendations where can I get a complete bumper bar with drls and grills thanks

Any decent Body Repair Shop will be able to source a second hand one for you if you have them fit it or if you have them paint it. The chances of finding one in the same colour as your car that does not require a repair and repaint of some kind or just a repaint will be quite slim I expect.

If you change the front facia bar you will need to add the SS/SSV side sills as well to match. Otherwise your ute will look odd. The body shop should be able to source them for you second hand also but again you will most likely be looking at a repaint of used items.

JHP in Melbourne offer VF SSV front conversion kit.
These will be all new parts.
They don't seem to offer the side sills as well.
https://jhp.com.au/shop/exterior-accessories/holden-commodore-vf-series-2-ssv-front-conversion-kit/

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If you change the front facia bar you will need to add the SS/SSV side sills as well to match. Otherwise your ute will look odd.

I think this is a matter of opinion. I don't mind the front bar without the side skirts. It means you get to see a bit more tyre tread.....like automotive side boob.