Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

High flow cats outlet sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Hi there, tomorrow I'm putting in an order for a pair of 4" 100cpi cats for my l67. at the moment, doing to mod process I have 1.9 rockers, cai, 10psi pulley 4" intake and a twin 2.25" pacemaker exhaust from the cats back. I'm going to be intercooling soon enough so need it to go with my setup now and in the near future. what outlet size should I get and what should I do with it. Should I get the 2.25" outlets and weld straight in then when it comes time cut to fit 2.5" and go bigger exhaust and fit extractors? Or go the 2.5" outlet and taper down to match the 2.25" pipes for now and cut and weld when I go bigger? Going high flows now as one of my cats is shagged and needs replacing. So upgrading now rather than later on.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Why would you want to go much bigger then 2.25 inch? I understand it's superchargerd but still.

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Have or do you own a modified l67? if not I would prefer some constructive input from somebody who has.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Fine smart ass. Get it if you really want. Not hard to weld it on then re weld it with the new pipe.

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Back up keyboard hero. Simple if you don't know what you are on about and that bored you have to jump on every v6 thread out there and fill the thread with non constructive crap. why bother. Facebook is just a few presses away. Now #### up and #### off.

Last edited by a moderator:

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Back up keyboard hero. Simple if you don't know what you are on about and that bored you have to jump on every v6 thread out there and fill the thread with non constructive crap. why bother. Facebook is just a few presses away. Now #### up and #### off.

Righto mate. I gave you constructive advice. You talk of me being the keyboard warrior look at you. I reported your post. I find getting told after giving helpful advice to f off to be highly insulting.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
wont get much advice with an attitude like that!

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Can you close this thread and shut down my account please mods. This site is a joke. You all can #### your shitty input up your arses!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
We don't shut accounts down, you will find the log off button top right of your screen.

Thanks for memories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.