Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hiya!

Murdoch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Wagoon
Big difference between Map & Maf sensor setups mate.

Cheers
MaT

Yeh true.
I guess the ecotec heads breathe a lot better than the buick haeds, so your power isn't limited there. I initailly failed to see that you now have an ecotec motor in :bang:
Keep us posted on the progress. If your succesful with that sort of power output i would imagine that there you would generate a fair bit of interest in ecotecs running a MAP.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
good to see you here, the ecotec should rock with the MAP sensor intsead of the MAF. there's a good reason all the LS1 guys are doing it. looking forward to hearing some ofthe results

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
good to see you here, the ecotec should rock with the MAP sensor intsead of the MAF. there's a good reason all the LS1 guys are doing it. looking forward to hearing some ofthe results. go the Mighty VN:yeah:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Hey Hozy, You'll need a lot more than 8 PSI boost to crack 200 RwKW...(266 RwHP). Ecotec pistons are the weak link...any detonation with boost and you'll blow their tops to pieces...you better budget a tough bottom end build up into the plan with forged pistons if you want the engine to last a few years ! GL with your build !

Last edited:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
No need for L67 injectors matt, wont be making enough power to max out the stockers.
AirStrike :air: