Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Comments like 'just a Commodore' or 'just a car' don't belong in this forum. Makes you wonder how people like Xonar look after their cars.

All my cars are meticulously serviced and cleaned...

I just dont apply the olive oil on them with naked body whilst screaming with pleasure

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline

I just dont apply the olive oil on them with naked body whilst screaming with pleasure
Your comments are inflammatory and contribute nothing of value to this thread whatsoever.
This is a highly emotional and sentimental time for many of us. Locally made Holdens have been ingrained in our lives and part of our culture for decades. This is the final chance in our lives that we will ever be able to buy a new one, so it's only natural that some of us will be over the top fussy and pedantic with things.
If you see a car as just a car then may I suggest you join a Camry forum or similar.

Last edited:

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline

Fair enough mate but a girl I once knew reckoned baby oil was the best - maybe if you tried that you'd know where the rest of us were coming from.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hey All,
Newbie here. Ordered a MSE as soon as i heard..... can't wait...
Hi Parso, congratulations on your purchase of one of the best value for money drivers cars available, anywhere. A very smart purchase if I don't mind saying so myself :) What did you go for, auto or manual?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Fair enough mate but a girl I once knew reckoned baby oil was the best - maybe if you tried that you'd know where the rest of us were coming from.

I knew there was a secret ! Will give that a go ;)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Your comments are inflammatory and contribute nothing of value to this thread whatsoever.
This is a highly emotional and sentimental time for many of us. Locally made Holdens have been ingrained in our lives and part of our culture for decades. This is the final chance in our lives that we will ever be able to buy a new one, so it's only natural that some of us will be over the top fussy and pedantic with things.
If you see a car as just a car then may I suggest you join a Camry forum or similar.

No need to get upset bruv. I have my 5th commodore right now. I know what this is about.....but.....but.....there is a line....where care and passion turns into something else.
I drive commodores so no need for toyota forum

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
So on the exterior will just be the validation decal on the drivers side rear door window and your aerial wont be fitted, it will be left in a purple coloured bag which sits in the front passanger door bin. So should be good to drive home if you want.

Then on the interior will be plastic on the drivers seat, plastic over the driver sill, plastic on the driver floor, plastic on the steering wheel (they made me sign a waiver for them to leave the plastic on incase I had an accident and the steering wheel was slippery) but making sure they leave it in place again, then there is plastic over the my link screen, a red dot on the gear shifter (manual) plastic over the front seat belt receivers and plastic over the sunroof shade thats about it.
Thanks again for all your reliable knowledge, Mr Coach. One question (2), does the NOPD option imply the car is delivered in lipm mode with chocks within the springs?

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
Thanks again for all your reliable knowledge, Mr Coach. One question (2), does the NOPD option imply the car is delivered in lipm mode with chocks within the springs?
Err...limp.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
No need to get upset bruv. I have my 5th commodore right now. I know what this is about.....but.....but.....there is a line....where care and passion turns into something else.
I drive commodores so no need for toyota forum
Ok. So, let me clarify Xonar. You're basically suggesting our cars are pieces of ****, not worthy of any special attention, and we're a bunch of autophiles, who've crossed this imaginary line between passion for our cars and auto eroticism? Rolling in olive oil on our cars. Now, you think some of us shouldn't be getting upset? So you justify it by stating as you've owned 5 commodores, you are somehow entitled to slag a bunch of forum members and our cars? Yeah that's logical.o_O Good job mate. Thanks. I'm just gonna change the oil and water now. No special care for my ~$70k MSE. What was I thinking? Fukc me, seriously, stop being such flog mate.

Last edited: