Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Hi Super Coach.
I'd prefer not to post it as it has some 'sensitive' information on it. I asked our dealer for an update a week or two ago and got a revised screenshot then. Maybe give Leigh a call to get the revised screenshot of your order.
My target build date went from the 5th week of May on the original to 26th May on the revised.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
Hi Guys, was just informed via a dealer contact that a Heron White Manual Motorsport may become available
via a NSW dealer, (although they can transport it to most states)
just wondering if anyone who may have missed out is still in the market for one

Lancaster Holden were advertising one on FB a couple of weeks ago?

if only I had the money...

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Hi Super Coach.
I'd prefer not to post it as it has some 'sensitive' information on it. I asked our dealer for an update a week or two ago and got a revised screenshot then. Maybe give Leigh a call to get the revised screenshot of your order.
My target build date went from the 5th week of May on the original to 26th May on the revised.

I got an updated screen shot of my workbench order sent through to me and yes my target build date is 23 May, that is when the car is suppose to come off the line, and my target delivery date is 25 May or there abouts give or take, depending if HEC is behind or not.

Also just as a side note;

Dear all, I encourage you all to double check your orders with your dealer in SOM. I felt something wasn't right with my order when viewing my workbench order screen shot and noticed that my factory options of spoiler, tow bar pack and red centre caps were not listed on the options.

I contacted my dealer and he was shocked to find that the factory options had disappeared on my order in SOM and is now in process of getting this fixed ASAP. Lucky for me I checked, otherwise my car would of arrived wrong and I would of been mega pissed off! so I advise you all to do the same. Would hate for someones car to arrive wrong.

So gla, please check your order with Leigh and make sure it is correct.

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
I got an updated screen shot of my workbench order sent through to me and yes my target build date is 23 May, that is when the car is suppose to come off the line, and my target delivery date is 25 May or there abouts give or take, depending if HEC is behind or not.

Dear all, I encourage you all to double check your orders with your dealer in SOM. I felt something wasn't right with my order when viewing my workbench order screen shot and noticed that my factory options of spoiler, tow bar pack and red centre caps were not listed on the options.

I contacted my dealer and he was shocked to find that the factory options had disappeared on my order in SOM and is now in process of getting this fixed ASAP. Lucky for me I checked, otherwise my car would of arrived wrong and I would of been mega pissed off! so I advise you all to do the same. Would hate for someones car to arrive wrong.

Saw that on the MSE Facebook page and am waiting for a reply.
Your delivery is a week ahead of mine and should be one of the first delivered. I'm planning on swinging by the Elizabeth Plant on the way back to Melbourne and take a few happy snaps. Is there some good photos spots there??

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Saw that on the MSE Facebook page and am waiting for a reply.
Your delivery is a week ahead of mine and should be one of the first delivered. I'm planning on swinging by the Elizabeth Plant on the way back to Melbourne and take a few happy snaps. Is there some good photos spots there??
Out the front of the main office and in the paint shop car park.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
@monstar
Can you confirm diameter etc on the 340 headers?
@ others. The standard headers make more bottom end torque. So they're maybe a better option from a daily drivabilty perspevtive...Bigger ain't always better. Just sayin guys and girls? Haha!

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto

Probably a stupid question that's been asked before, but how does one "check your orders with your dealer in SOM" and what does this mean? I imagine I haven't anything other than my contract because my predicted delivery has been quoted as October. At your leisure, Super Coach, are you able to clarify this for me.
Many thanks, Prof

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Probably a stupid question that's been asked before, but how does one "check your orders with your dealer in SOM" and what does this mean? I imagine I haven't anything other than my contract because my predicted delivery has been quoted as October. At your leisure, Super Coach, are you able to clarify this for me.
Many thanks, Prof
ask your dealer for a screen shot of your workbench order which shows the build date the delivery date and your GMON.

Your dealer will log into SOM which is the system they use to place orders with factory, and do the screen shot and send it to you.