Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Only 27 days until my MSE comes off the line. The excitment!!!

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
that is right, you would be pissed knowing that its now made it way across the range. Whats the point in having different things for different models when Joe Blow can walk in and order the same parts for his car.

People generally buy their cars because they look different to others.

Why would you be pissed? I have a reserve edition with the red centre caps, who cares if other people can buy them and put them On? They look good. I bought black wheels for my car because I didn't like the silver reserve ones, should a redline owner be pissed at that?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Well said, I didn't realise the red centre caps were on the Motorsport, I only got them to add a bit of colour to the black wheels. Only two things that stopped me getting one of the LE's was the black roof, just not a fan of it and I loved LMF as a colour, so I wanted my last V8 Commodore to be in that. Each to his own though, the one thing that we all have in common though is our love of Commodore V8's.
My photos show the Motorsport with black centre caps.

DanielSS-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline
Why would you be pissed? I have a reserve edition with the red centre caps, who cares if other people can buy them and put them On? They look good. I bought black wheels for my car because I didn't like the silver reserve ones, should a redline owner be pissed at that?
As a Redline owner, would you settle for mildly disinterested? ;)

I remember driving my BA GT around and seeing every XR6 and XR8 it seemed having a copy of the stripes on it.It was just the way it was. I found it a bit sad to be honest. The thought never occurred to me to put stripes on an XR8 I owned before the GT. The ones who had XR6's and put the V8 bonnets on their cars got me though. Especially the Turbo XR6. It had its own statement to make, never knew why you would want someone to confuse it with an XR8.

Anyway my thoughts are the cars that are genuine Motorsport or Reserve cars, will be the ones people who know what they are looking at will be after. Anyone who mods their car to look like another stands to unimpress as many people as they impress and depending on the changes, even affect adversely resale. Still its their money and time, so whatever. Those who have the real deal will know what they have and those who care about such things when it comes to cars, will know too.

Dan

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Special Edition test logon details email was just received. Looks like the username is your GMON and random password.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Got my email too and have logged in successfully to the website. The red MSE in the email looks so good!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Special Edition test logon details email was just received. Looks like the username is your GMON and random password.

Yep. Mine arrived at 3.30pm AEST.

The race is on folks. How fast is, your internet and keyboard skills????

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Yep. Mine arrived at 3.30pm AEST.

The race is on folks. How fast is, your internet and keyboard skills????
I got mine 2, we should take bets on how long it will take the site to crash when everyone logs on at the same time

shadow69

Reaction score
Members Ride
magnum on order
got my email as well. in nz we sign in on may 3rd may at 2pm. is this same day as aussie? cant wait to pick my number, i have gigabit fibre internet at home so hope i can secure my number!!