Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Can you let me know the FB page heading please?
Here you go Mate.
Screenshot_20170516-222435.png

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Is there a reason why the FB motorsport edition owners page is a closed group.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Is there a reason why the FB motorsport edition owners page is a closed group.
to stop it turning into another sh*t group like the VF pages are.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
confirmed 1026....love it!!!!!
A personal touch to a MaStErpiece

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Bodies are made days before the car actually gets to final assembly. Below is the production history of my MY16 Redline. That was when they were building cars at a faster rate and also included Cruze bodies. Things might of slightly changed now, but would still be close to my timings. My target build date was 31/8/2016, so as you can see the production of my car started 3 days before the actual target build date.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016
– Exited Body Shop at 1:57pm (my car body was assembled that day)

Thursday, 25 August 2016
– Paint overheads at 7:30am
– Entered Paint Shop at 2:15pm

(Long gap because factory didn't operate on Friday and it was the weekend, also I optioned the black roof which kept my car longer in Paint Shop)

Tuesday, 30 August 2016
– Exited Paint Shop at 11:00am
– Entered General Assembly at 1:30pm

Wednesday, 31 August 2016
– Exited General Assembly at 10:43am
– Entered Final Assembly at 10:50am
– Wheel and Headlight alignment at 10:54am
– DVT (Dynamic Vehicle Test) at 10:56am
– Care, final fit up of panel alignment at 11:07am
– Water test at 11:18am
– Rattle and Squeak test at 11:19am
– Vehicle validated, exited Final Assembly at 11:20am
– Delivered for GCA (Global Customer Audit) at 11:30am

Thursday, 1 September 2016
– Exited GCA at 3:00pm
– Delivered to HEC (Holden Enhancement Centre) at 4:00pm

Friday, 2 September 2016
– Entered HEC at 8:00am

Monday, 5 September 2016
– Exited HEC at 10:00am
– Passed to sales at 11:00am
– Loaded for transport at 1:30pm
– Delivered to Dealership at 3:35pm

Just got confirmation from Holden chat that my MSE is in Body Shop Set Up (I assume that the metal is getting pressed and welded together). Scheduled completion date is 26th May and dealer delivery date is 30th May.
Hopefully Holden still work at the rate that they did for Super Coaches Redline and it will be at the dealer earlier than scheduled.
It's now getting real with emails from Holden on number selection and pictures of completed MSE's. Not to mention pictures of the ID plates.
Bring it on.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just got confirmation from Holden chat that my MSE is in Body Shop Set Up (I assume that the metal is getting pressed and welded together). Scheduled completion date is 26th May and dealer delivery date is 30th May.
Hopefully Holden still work at the rate that they did for Super Coaches Redline and it will be at the dealer earlier than scheduled.
It's now getting real with emails from Holden on number selection and pictures of completed MSE's. Not to mention pictures of the ID plates.
Bring it on.

Awesome news mate, she is not far off becoming a car anytime soon, as the robots place the pieces in place and do their spot welds. Before you know it a car is born!!!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
PRODUCTION UPDATE:
So my MSE went into paint yesterday at 9:56am and came out of paint this morning at 8:30am. It is now sitting in GA body storage awaiting its allocation spot on the production line. Hopefully it gets picked to be built tomorrow, otherwise if not it will get built on Monday.

IP's have already started to get built in preparation for tomorrows 4 MSE's that will be built. The first one tomorrow to be built will be a Phantom Automatic and will wear build # 0006.

Pictures are of the ASRS (where cars sit before going to paint and after coming out of paint) and picture of the broadcast sheet for the IP of tomorrows first MSE.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Bring it on.
Hi gla, any chance you can post up the pics of the completed MSE's if other than what has already been shown on this forum?