Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
But the ZL1 - 1LE? The real deal right there. The ultimate muscle car. Power, chassis, brakes, steering, electronics gizmos, looks, sound and soul to match. It's a complete package. GTR R come out and playeeee (you're not the only one showing your age @panhead)
What an awesome machine.
It's on the bucket list!

And it has the correct amount of doors!

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
another for sale still

upload_2017-7-28_18-45-10.png

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
local dealer with yuk green

upload_2017-7-28_18-48-55.png

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
haha not that I'd buy one but I like the green over the white. TBH it'd be LSA or nothing with regard to the VF range for me.

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
IMG_9956.JPG
IMG_9960.JPG
Found this new product on a MSE in Melbourne showroom, you really have to look hard to see the product, what it is ,is a clear film that's placed on all of the leading edges , and behind door handles where rings etc can scratch over time

I was told to get entire car done ,ie all doors , bonnet etc, around 1k

DMAC0320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Motorsport Edition
Hi everyone, have really liked reading through all the posts and finding out little bits and pieces about my car that I am hoping to take delivery of within the next 2 weeks. I just thought I would mention something that I found out that may be of use to any SOAG MSE buyers. I originally ordered the SOAG in January on the basis that it came with Black mirror scalps and black DRLs surrounds as it was shown when the original specs were shown on the website when the cars first launched. I later found out during the wait that Holden had changed this to red which I personally was not 100% sold on. I contacted Holden directly (my dealer had no idea) and I questioned this and have since found out that Holden were aware of this issue and have some type of bulletin that says if any customer questions this issue Holden will replace the red with black under warranty (no extra cost) and the original red parts will be given to the owner of the car. Im sure most will be fine with the Red and may not be interested in changing to black but for those few who might be I thought it was worth signing up and sharing with all of you just in case. Hope everyone is enjoying their purchases and hope time flies for those still waiting.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Camden Valley Holden have a half page ad in today's newspaper (Telegraph) for MSE available for immediate delivery. I also saw a red one, some weeks ago at Windsor for $69,500.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
View attachment 193850
From the MSE FB page.

View attachment 193851
MSE front brakes

Ceramic brakes on Ferrari 458 Spyder my mate was giving the Modesta treatment to. An interesting comparison I thought. Oh, and the Ferrari? Just wow, what a machine.

View attachment 193852
You do realise that Z28 - the only car under $100kUS has ceramic brakes like in the video I uploaded, fits our car, same spec as Ferrari, $5500US all round.
The next cheapest is Audi R8 V10.
so good value if you have the dough.

Attachments

• File 29-7-17, 11 33 36 am.pdf
    105.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Yeah I had read they had ceramic rotors. Didn't know the price but. Future upgrade for my MSE maybe...:D