Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
View attachment 194170 View attachment 194171 View attachment 194169
Well there you go. She's done. Will be delivered to my home address on Tuesday as I'm away.

It just goes to show what can be achieved when you do your homework and put a lot of thought into colour schemes and how they enhanced each other.

I know Cuda did a lot of research before deciding on the colours for his car and the outcome is a stunning look that will be just as cool in 40 years as it is today.

The centre bonnet decal is the pièce de résistance and apart from dropping the ride height a little there isn’t a thing I’d do to change it.

Thumps up Cuda, it’s a fantastic looking car.

received_1225479900931697-jpeg.194169

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual
would have loved an MSE but would have well been out of my price range. My MY16 Redline was a bit of an impulse buy so I can't complain too much :)

SherKahn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore MS
That looks awesome, And now I know how mine will exactly look as mine is identical to that one. The only think that may be different is I am getting the windows tinted with darkest legal tint at the dealer.

DMAC0320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Motorsport Edition
Hey guys, took delivery today and as I mentioned in an earlier post I was changing from red to black on mirrors and DRL surrounds and I am really happy with the end result. For the SOAG owners worried about what it looks like don't as the pictures don't do it justice although I think mine looks great in the pictures anyway. Tints this week and its good to go. First decent run will be today, can't wait. Tried to upload pictures to share but every time i do it says the file is too large for the server. Tried compressing file and still no luck, am I missing something? is there a trick to attaching photos here?

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Hey guys, took delivery today and as I mentioned in an earlier post I was changing from red to black on mirrors and DRL surrounds and I am really happy with the end result. For the SOAG owners worried about what it looks like don't as the pictures don't do it justice although I think mine looks great in the pictures anyway. Tints this week and its good to go. First decent run will be today, can't wait. Tried to upload pictures to share but every time i do it says the file is too large for the server. Tried compressing file and still no luck, am I missing something? is there a trick to attaching photos here?
Yes main thing is less than 1900 wide and 1200 tall. Even then for some reason within file size and dimension you may need to drop 100 px off on the rare occasion.
AI is definitely "a bit peculiar", or maybe the new forum software is same as before, just havin' a larf!

Last edited:

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Tried to upload pictures to share but every time i do it says the file is too large for the server. Tried compressing file and still no luck, am I missing something? is there a trick to attaching photos here?
The image file(s) are possibly in an uncompressed Bitmap format (xxxx.bmp) and you just need to convert them to JPEG (xxxx.jpg), PING (xxxx.png), or GIF (xxxx.gif).

This can be done by opening the BMP file in any image editing software (MS Paint, IrfanView, etc.) and then doing a "Save as" or "Export" to the desired format.

Personally, I prefer JPEG for its adjustable quality setting.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...

Congrats!
Keen to see some pics.
Try sending the pics to yourself in Messenger. Then save from within messenger. Then navigate to where they saved, from the upload file button. Works evertime.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Or upload them to an image hosting site like Imgur, copy the pic link and paste it here using the image icon above.