Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I have ordered my MSE and paid deposit, I jumped onto holden live chat (as discussed) and quoted the "factory order number" on my holden contract given to me at the time and they gave me both build and delivery dates for my car. I also asked about the ability to request my own build number and his opinion was it was based entirely around the run order, eg: numerically running across the build sequence ? Hmmmm, unsure about that though

I got the same response from Holden Live Chat, they replied to me on a Sunday, which impressed me! . I advised them of my GMON, and the came back to me with build date of the week of July 4th!
build number couldn't be provided though.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Got official word that the website to reserve your build number will go live on May 3rd in the afternoon.

Holden will be in touch in April via email with all people who have put orders in, with details on how to log onto the webiste etc etc

Last edited:

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Got official word that the website to reserve your build number will go live on May 3rd in the afternoon.

Holden will be in touch in April via email with all people who have put orders in, with the process of logging into the website etc etc
So the website goes live in May, but we can't get in there until April?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
So the website goes live in May, but we can't get in there until April?
Holden will send customers an email in April informing them of the website and it going live in May.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Holden will send customers an email in April informing them of the website and it going live in May.
Thanks mate
Sorry I didn't read it correctly

Jack-B

Reaction score
Members Ride
M/Sport
G'day all from Canberra,
Just new to this forum. Ordered a red Motorsport auto in late January with the bonnet decal, rear wing and car cover. Like most of you, paid full price & then some! Thanks for the updates over the past month, as they have been very informative. Holden sent me a CAD picture of a Motorsport with the bonnet decal after an email request last Thursday.

Stroker1

Reaction score
Members Ride
M12VE
Congrats Jack. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I purchased a magnum in Canberra, and your right about the price. But happy to have it. Have you got a delivery date yet? Who did you email to get your CAD picture? Pity the dealer didn't obtain it. Cheers

Jack-B

Reaction score
Members Ride
M/Sport
Congrats Jack. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I purchased a magnum in Canberra, and your right about the price. But happy to have it. Have you got a delivery date yet? Who did you email to get your CAD picture? Pity the dealer didn't obtain it. Cheers

Jack-B

Reaction score
Members Ride
M/Sport
Thanks mate! It will be worth the wait. I emailed customer care.
https://www.holden.com.au/owning/customer-care