Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Rego fee $284.70
CTP $502.70
Dealer Delivery $4744.50
GST $6358.53 - going to use novated lease to get rid of this
LCT $1743.56

Total price = $76,278 (including GST, wing spoiler and locking wheel nuts)
This is for the automatic (no manual left)
Try Ferntree Gully Holden.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Try Ferntree Gully Holden.
I think there's are going for 75k as well, I know city Holden in adelaide have a couple of auto mse left, not sure how much, pm me and I'll tell you who to speak to

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Go here to customer care https://www.holden.com.au/owning/customer-care
During business hours you'll be able to click on a link to the live chat on the bottom right
Give them your GMON and off you go! :)
Just got a reply on FB Msgr. No confirmed build date. But the predicted delivery date is 9 August. Seems a bit "cart before the horse"? Non committal really.
Oh well it's all good. It gives me more time to get my finance and novated lease doc's organsied.

Comfal

Reaction score
Rego fee $284.70
CTP $502.70
Dealer Delivery $4744.50
GST $6358.53 - going to use novated lease to get rid of this
LCT $1743.56

Total price = $76,278 (including GST, wing spoiler and locking wheel nuts)
This is for the automatic (no manual left)

I do know of a Manual available in North Qld for under $70k.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Similar yeah. Although the brakes, MRC, rear suspension bush and other things are unique.

The assembly line doesn't install the individual chassis components. MRC, brakes and rear subframe bush's are fitted by ZF who build up and supply the suspension modules to the plant which are sequenced to the line. So in reality, it's not really unique as the VAP install suspension modules all day long. Chev ss seats, 20"wheels and big spoiler already being fitted to various models at the plant.
I maybe wrong but the only unique parts not currently been fitted to any models are the decals and special build tags/plates ?

But hey if the LE's are getting the spanner thrown over to double check everything then that's a good thing.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Can anyone confirm if LE models will have capped servicing identical to the Redline/Calais V/Redline ute

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
As some members have reported being allocated GMON numbers and thus now have a build date, others like myself do not have this allocation yet. My question is: It has been reported that LE members can request a build number, how is the allocation of the build number distributed and how does this allocation affect those who have yet to get a GMON number and build date.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
As some members have reported being allocated GMON numbers and thus now have a build date, others like myself do not have this allocation yet. My question is: It has been reported that LE members can request a build number, how is the allocation of the build number distributed and how does this allocation affect those who have yet to get a GMON number and build date.
+1 Please explain......

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
The assembly line doesn't install the individual chassis components. MRC, brakes and rear subframe bush's are fitted by ZF who build up and supply the suspension modules to the plant which are sequenced to the line. So in reality, it's not really unique as the VAP install suspension modules all day long. Chev ss seats, 20"wheels and big spoiler already being fitted to various models at the plant.
I maybe wrong but the only unique parts not currently been fitted to any models are the decals and special build tags/plates ?

But hey if the LE's are getting the spanner thrown over to double check everything then that's a good thing.
Hi 3rspecB, you're right in that from the production line view point there isn't really any change from Redlines or SS's except maybe the upgraded cooling package. Is this the same on the SS's and if so are the SS's Cat 3 track certified also. Also the floating front disc assemble is different but as you pointed out is a sub-assembly
Hi Zappaboy, From my discussions with the sales manager at Brighton Holden you will be sent an e-mail directly from Holden requesting your preferred build numbers, from what I've read here you have three preferences incase your fisrt or second is taken (I expect emplyees get first choice). It has nothing to do with GMON's or build dates. Dealers providing GMON's to persective owners only happens if you request it, my understanding is it's not the usual practice but it does show your car has been picked up in Holden's production computer system SOM, which also provides a target build date. So no, you don't need to know your GMON or build date to select a build number. You will need to have a correct e-mail address though.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
From my discussions with the sales manager at Brighton Holden you will be sent an e-mail directly from Holden requesting your preferred build numbers.
Anyone know when that's going to happen?