Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi

Well I am getting close to taking delivery of my new Director. My car arrives at Essendon Holden, Victoria around 9am tomorrow morning but I am informed I can't pick it up on Saturday as the dealership does not have facilities to register new vehicles on the weekend.

As I can't take any time away from work till Thursday next week I am booked in to pick it up on Thursday the 24th of August at 1pm....the countdown is on.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Director.jpg

Had car registered today so can pick up tomorrow.
Apparently dealer keeps getting calls asking that if I pull out purchase they want the car, quite interesting...
Anyway big day tomorrow!!![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Congratulat
View attachment 194365
Apparently dealer keeps getting calls asking that if I pull out purchase they want the car, quite interesting...
Anyway big day tomorrow!!!
[/QUOTE]
Congratulations on your new baby

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
View attachment 194365
Anyway big day tomorrow!!!
[/QUOTE]
Very exciting , looks excellent ,have a great day
Took photos of one the same yesterday at general assembly , anyone who thinks it could be theirs, let me know

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Hi

Well I am getting close to taking delivery of my new Director. My car arrives at Essendon Holden, Victoria around 9am tomorrow morning but I am informed I can't pick it up on Saturday as the dealership does not have facilities to register new vehicles on the weekend.

As I can't take any time away from work till Thursday next week I am booked in to pick it up on Thursday the 24th of August at 1pm....the countdown is on.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
Nearly there, was your director on planned schedule, I heard they were 4-5 days in front of production a few weeks back, mine was/ is due to be built on the 20th Sept, just wondering if that was likely to happen earlier ?

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
was your director on planned schedule

Hi

My Director was due at Commonwealth Motors in the ACT on the 8th of August and it arrived to the dealer on that exact day.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE